Picture?width=128&height=128

Nora Franklin

please read the whole thing!

10 Things I Wish Weren't True About Girls

1. They're too needy.

2. Their constant desire for attention.

3. They're always trying to overcompensate for something. Calm down.

4. They never say what they mean. Why are you so shy? If you're mad, talk to me.

5. They're always trying to edit their appearance. Make-up, products, clothing, it's all lies. You're not pretty enough to begin with. Why would anyone love someone so ugly? Don't even try.

6. They're always so bossy. It's like they don't know how to be cool. If you want to be the boss, get in some pants. Don't wear pink. Put your lipstick on. Put your hair up. Your biological clock is ticking. Hey baby, give me a smile. Don't you want to be loved? You are worthless. Shut up. Nobody cares what you have to say. Where is your class? If you want to be treated like a lady, act like a lady. Slut. Look like a lady. Give me some sugar, toots. You're dispicable. Girls like you don't deserve love.

7. I don't deserve love.

8. Take care of me.

9. I'm worthless.

10. I'm needy.

• Mak Shepherd

This is very confusing.

• Kaitlen Fagan

Ok, I am a ninth grader in English class. I read this, and I decided to show my teacher. We were all very confused about your writing. We read it over and over and kept coming up with different opinions on what it means. It ended with a huge class disagreement on each others opinions. We then decided to just ask you what you meant by it. Please and Thank You.