Image

pj_daughter_of_athena

•||Potterhead|Ravendor||•
•||Ravenclaw + Gryffindor||•
•||PJ|Daughter of Athena and Ares||•

Writer. Reader. Sports Girl. Fangirl.

Thank you.

Hi, I'm Katie.
I'm 16 years old and a 110% fangirl. I'm also a sports girl doing football, netball, rounders etc. every week.
The job I will pursue, once I leave school, is a car engineer; however I dream to become an Author. I'll always write, I'll never stop writing. It's my dream to publish.

Imagine This

PROMPT: Imagine This

0
Imagine this: It's August 2010, I was 8 years old, my mum and dad came out of the church with smiles that went from cheek to cheek. My mum looked stunning in her white gown, her makeup only added to her beauty. My dad looked smart and handsome in his black suit. I trailed behind them in a grey/purple bridesmaid dress as they walked out of church. Family and friends staring at the couple taking photos for future albums and throwing confetti.

Weeks after their special day they leave me and go on their Honeymoon to Rome. They don't write or talk to anyone whilst they are there, spending all the time they can together. 

Only years later did they tell me what happened the day they went to the Trevi Fountain. They were sight seeing and stood on the Spanish Steps, a man came up to them and asked them for all their money. Instinctively, my mum doesn't and stands her ground, "*swearing*" on the other hand my dad was a chicken, "Here. Here's 20€." My mum stared at my dad, her husband, as eh coward in fear of this man who stood before them. They didn't even know if he had a knife or gun, which would have saved 20€, because they paid him and sent him on his way within minutes.