Tenor

Dmoral13

writer
mixed
binge-er
wallflower
fangirl
music lover
athlete
baseball watcher
bilingual-ish
shrinking violet that smiles
$5.92

Write free

long overdue thank you to my followers

11
Love you all! Thanks for everything, much love and support <3!!!!

rosemarywisdom: You were my very first follower and thank you so much for that. You don't understand what that meant to me at the time-an aspirating writer wanting to be liked.
Johanna: brilliant writer. i don't know if you're coming back to wtw, but for now, you're missed.
rainandsonder: I admired you for the longest time (i still do!). you were one of those writers i aspired to be. thanks for the inspiration.
green.eyes.gurl: also able to relate to my stories and understand my POV. thank you for being understanding
Kitty Cheshire
Ryder: Can't wait for you to be back in sept!! you write for the misfits and i love that. thanks for being a voice!
avgarg
timtam.9
f l o r a
Avin
Quille: published a book as a teen!! your accomplishment is now my goal. congratulations. thanks for the inspiration and honor of being in my contests.
Big Blue: You will forever be missed, Blue.
Aeon Thanatos
SparklingEmbers: a wonderful writing and contest hoster! much thanks!
Catlover: great review partner!
Sakinah Manning
Juliana: i love out wtw friendship. you are amazing and kind-such a wonderful person in general. an understanding person. thanks for your support and i hope you keep writing as brilliantly as you do now!
CreativeAngel
.audrey michelle.
paperbird: write free paperbird, you were an idol to so many on this site. my only regret about you is not saying thank you while you were still active. you were my biggest inspiration.
Surly Wombat
PurplePanache
Misfit: so interesting, XD. my favorite misfit.
RNE: miss your wonderful writing
PureHeart: your contest make me push myself. thanks.
AJ - Izzy: thanks for your wonderfully detailed reviews.
AbigailSauble: do not let her in contests! she's too good at them! (i'm kidding, she is good though!) thank you for the honor of you being in my contests.
Isabella Swenson
spearmint: you are missed to the fullest extent. thanks for entering my first contest and writing brilliant pieces! you are amazing and i hope you do big things. write free.
The Bubbling Pen: love your writing! also supportive of my contests and entering wonderful pieces! thank you!
Sydni Whitfield
nevaredhp
Writers of the World: fun little group to be apart of!
muppet
Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill: Such a great writer!!!! He's amazing and such an inspiration. and he's younger than me. thank you!
Puppet_Master
horsiegirl
lovely
AudienceOfOne
nezi_nes
Emmanuel
Ruthh
Julius Caesar: wonderful writing!
Gabriel Goodwin
catgirl_55555
2A,2H and 1D
Nonny21
LyraLynne
user not found
Ellie!: wonderful reviewer! thanks for your fantastic reviews! hope you'll be back soon.
Majestically Awkward Manatee: Such a unique writer and fun person! please come back, love your contests!
Opal Drop: Great reviewer and writer. Well missed. Have fun in HS!! 
somahony
tiff.any
TheOriginalEliza™
N.: i loved your contest, and you led me to meet ADM. thank you.
Legendary Grapes
blueburns
thechosenonemico
BrokenSmile
mariaa
AminahMcBina: such fun and interesting character
TheLittlePenguin
asteria: #queens
pencils.and.paper.roses
CuriosityKilledTheCat
luluwrites111
a sprig of pink
Xavier Nelson: you were a survivor with so much strength-even after the battles. you're well missed. 
Madelyn_Catharine
ElephantAirlines
sofiabmsw
weirdo: there's not enough space!! you have so supportive of my writing, and i feel like my support for yours will never match up. you enter all my contests with beautifully written pieces, and review my pieces perfectly. i love our wtw friendship!!! thanks for everything, and sorry i can't write a full out thank you due to not enough space.
Faith Camp
AngelusWolf2004
nashamyahbriggs
sunflower_queen
Grazella
lonely_wolf18
KittyTheCheshireCat
xvwriting
TheUnkownPen
Bhoomi
lyn
buddingauthor
Gray_1604: thanks for liking my pieces and i missed you! i know you aren't fully back yet, but i cant wait until you are!!
PANDABEAR
DeepLonelyConfusion
Boogie With Stu: such a character! well-liked, unique, and sooooooo much fun! keep up the positive energy.
lianhabanana!
Tully_159
Lovegood_24: thanks for all your support! you're amazing!
rbenson
Lightless
Miss Anderson
D.B.Quaginn
SH_Christie
Samina
Harlow
-writinginhopesofsomeday-: your someday with come.
Juliette Jolene
the.incredible.ben
Elizabeth Chancey
hero2a11
CrowSF
Lethally Mathon
LittleWolf
Banana-flavoured-pocky
Iluminara
Niamh Walker
adlyn
ava09
New York_dreamer: beautiful writer! thanks for participating in my contest! our wtw friendship has just begun
Victoria Martin
BurningMidnightOil: love your name and bio.
pineapples
DaBolo
Tessi
and-peggy: such a kind person. thanks for sharing your kindness!!
if you aren't here i'm sorry, i copy & pasted my followers onto this page. however, thank you if you ever read, reviewed, liked, or commented on my pieces. much love!!
also, to the ones i didn't add a comment for, just know you are appreciated too! our wtw connection just hasn't reached it full potential! but dont worry, i have big plans ;)

• August 25, 2019 - 8:34pm (Now Viewing)

• Victoria Martin

Heeeyooo this is so cute. I am so glad to call myself apart of the WTW community. Thanks y'all for being so coolio (:

• Mary Wall

Shoot! I thought I was already following you!

• AbigailSauble

Fun idea. I love this. =) I'm not so active on here now that my inspiration has taken a hike. ;) But you guys are still awesome!

• PureHeart

Aww you are so nice! You have know idea how much that means to me. Thanks so much x

• asteria

aww thank you! #queensforever!

• Juliana

Aww, this is so sweet of you! Thank you!!!

• New York_dreamer

AWEEEEE thanks! I feel so special hehe :) I'm so glad I met you on here and I'm so excited for this wtw friendship, ur awesome, keep writing! <3

Thank you! I feel super lucky to have your friendship, you're an amazing person :)
    Thank you for honoring me with your friendship <3 <3

• weirdo

ahhhh thank you so much! i love reading your work. it’s awesome just like you. and i appreciate all your support. and your support of mine definitely matches. you’re one of the few people that actually comments on my work instead of just liking it which i greatly appreciate. i’m lucky to be one of your wtw friends
    *virtual hugs*

ahh thanks so much for the nice words! :)

• and-peggy

This is super cute!! I know everybody loves the feeling of being recognized, so I really appreciate this. Thanks so much for including me, even though I haven't been around for very long! :))