Victoria Martin

Nature lover
Suburban dweller
Twin
Part of the Take Action Legacy
Music and arts appreciator
Life long learner

Everyone has a story to tell

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS?

2
Hello fellow write the worlders. As school approaches (in Canada at least) I was wondering if anyone had any book recommendations for this school year. I find it particularly difficult to continue reading during  without knowing what I am going to read next. Any recommendations would be welcome. Happy end of summer or beginning of school to all (:

• Victoria Martin

@parachutes
    Thanks for the recommendations:)Heard a few of thos titles but never picked them up. Will try to get back to you when i finish.

• parachutes_the_idiot

I highly recommend books by Adam Silvera (More Happy Than Not, History is All You Left Me, What If It’s Us, and They both Die In The End), and well as Jennifer Niven (Holding Up The Universe, and All The Bright Places)

• Victoria Martin

I started that series loved it but then lost track. Is it worth reading all of the books in the series? Thanks for the recommendation(:

• AJ - Izzy

School, oh boy! I do have a recommendation, it's called "The Lunar Chronicles" by Marissa Meyer. Hope you enjoy!

• Victoria Martin

Thank you Quille will try to get back to you when i get through them:)

The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede are some awesome books, there are four and I recommend them all :)