Images %285%29

Kallie Moe

Kallie is a Christian, home schooled teenager. She loves math and she loves to sing and play instruments. She has lived in Utah all her life.

Hi! Here are 20 Little Things About Life. It's supposed to be inspirational and encouraging, I guess. Honest constructive feedback would be appreciated.

20 Little Things About Life

1. Life isn't fair, no matter how hard we try to make it.

2. The sky isn't always going to be blue, but a rainbow is worth the storm, and the rain can be a relief.

3. Sometimes you have to get dirty, whether you like it or not.

4. You are never truly alone, even when you feel like it. Someone is always watching out for you.

5. You are only bad at something when you compare yourself to someone else.

6. We all have different levels of ability, so be patient with others.

7. What you do is only a drop in a bucket, but without the drops, the bucket would never be full.

8. If you say you can't, then you won't. If you say you can, then you will. Believe in yourself.

9. We all need to cry sometime. Be the shoulder to lean on.

10. Being popular isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

11. The reflection in the mirror is not really you.

12. Things will get better. You just have to push forward through the storm.

13. You just can't always have what you want.

14. Be grateful and don't dwell on what you don't have. It will make your life so much easier.

15. Most of the time people aren't kind more because they feel bad about themselves, so treat others kindly even when they aren't nice to you.

16. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Don’t judge a person by his looks. It’s not his appearance, but his heart that matters.

17. Be who you are, and don't listen to anyone who tells you to be someone else, because that is who you really are and who you are best at being.

18. Sometimes what means most is when you really listen.

19. Be okay with other people's opinions. Everyone has a different, unique point of view that is worth listening to.

20. Everyone is unique, amazing, talented, beautiful, smart, different in his or her own way. Make the best of it.

I know that that was more than ten, but twenty is better than nothing :)