Tushar Mandhan

'illegitimi non carborundum'
I'm baring my soul to listen whispers of gray skies
BLACK LIVE MATTER
Happy Pride month!

This world is full of ironies.

If Adam marries Steve

“If Adam marries Steve, then both of them will go to hell!” she told her 7-year old.
“But why?” he asked.
“Because it’s a sin!” she replied.
“But mommy, last week you told me God has made everyone as it is for a reason.” 
“Yes dear.”She replied.
“So, he made them so that he can punish them!” 
“No, for God, everyone is equal!” 
“But mommy............” 
“It’s time to sleep, dear!” she answered.

• ElsaRee

WOAH..What a thought!

• Mishthi Sharma

You are really into this he-he theme. NICE

• Halopoet

There is something really wrong with the mother. But such a great message put forward in a few dialogues. Great work

• the_enclave

hate cannot be taught, it cannot be learned. it can only be felt, and no one can handle it save they learn to love stronger than they feel their hate. this may be redundant, but God bless you for being so bold. bullcrap is still bullcrap, no matter the source, and you call it out well.

• mia_:)

Thank you for your feedback! I really liked your piece by the way!

• jun lei

writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/155786/version/304425 <3

• mia_:)

Sorry to comment on a random piece, but thank you for entering two pieces into my competition! I will review them in the next week and you will be free to revise if you want to. Thanks so much for entering!

• Karma's_Coming

This was an amazing story for so little words. As a Christian who also has many gay friends, I really enjoyed this.

• HelpMe512

I love this because it's so bold!

• Karma's_Coming

• eflattering429

I love it a and it makes me laugh. Yes it’s political and yes it’s relevant but the real catch is the writing style I really like it. Kudos

• Coolgirl2020

Interesting point of view. However, while I don't scorn or hate people who like their own gender and so on, I don't encourage it either. As a believer in Jesus, I think that God gives us a choice. He makes us as we are, but it is ultimately up to us to decide what we want to do with our lives. God is generous like that, giving us free will, the right to choose. I have many friends who are gay and such and the only reason I'm against that is that I want everyone to go to heaven. But I don't want anyone to be hated because of their choices. I'm not trying to pressure my opinion on anybody. I'm merely stating my view.

• Charisse Marison

The ironies I'm dying XD

• CreativeAngel

I love this but that poor child doesn't even know the real world yet. Children are so much easier to explain things too and they just happily agree and when you explain to a grown adult you're 'disrespecting' them but like great job! :D

• AbigailSauble

God is all-loving and our law-giver. No good judge would allow sinners to go free. It's our twisted sin natures that causes situations like the one you described above. I pray God will have mercy on us, for we are a wicked, arrogant generation. Who believe we can set the rules, who believe we are God.
    It makes me sad.
    I know I'll get a lot of 'you're so intolerant' stuff thrown at me because of this comment. But if God were all-tolerant toward law-breakers, would He be an all-loving God to let His children do whatever felt right to them? That wouldn't be discipline, it would be uncaring and incredibly irresponsible.
    Know that I speak this in love, because it saddens my heart to see so many people go down the wrong path. I wouldn't be loving if I didn't warn you.

My prayers are with you.

• Maryam

This was so relatable, especially for our time. Great job on capturing so much with so little words. <3<3<3

• weirdo

children don’t understand hatred but they can understand love. you depict that well in this piece. as a bi child of homophobic parents, i relate to this a lot. thanks for writing this!

• >_the stranger_<

This is an amazing piece. I really like how it is written. :)

• hi i'm jackson ;)

you can do whatever you like! im not picky!

• Tushar Mandhan

Thanks, New York_dreamer

• New York_dreamer

I loved the conflict and confusion in the conversation that this story had. It’s something worth talking about! Great work :)

• Tushar Mandhan

Thank you. I was reading review which also said same thing. I don't take it as offense but as constructive criticism.

• Bookworm101

That's pretty good, however the title might have a liiiitle too many full stops. :-) No offense, I'd just suggest changing that.