Large

New York_dreamer

Actress
Singer
Writer
Theater/Broadway geek
Dreamer
15 years old
New York lover (city girl)
Hopeless romantic
Thrill seeker
Daughter of Ares
Slytherin (I'm still nice!)
Empathetic
Cat lover
Survivor of hurtful events

If you guys have any suggestions for this prompt, let me know! Always appreciate your ideas! :)

My first prompt! #truestory

8
Hey there, my fellow writers!
This is my first prompt so lets hope this goes well! This is mainly to be used for fun, I may do a competition later ;)

I've been using my #truestory a lot in my own writing and it's exactly as it sounds. A true story. Your story. Written out in metaphor or poetry or letter or short story! The cool thing about these it that it is purely, genuinely you! I love getting to know my fellow writers and this is a perfect opportunity to really share who you are through your spectacular gift of writing :)

Alright, so down to business: few things you need to do in order to use this prompt ;)
  • Use the #truestory in your title (Mine usually go in parenthesis next to my real title)
  • You can put this hashtag in multiple pieces (more stories to share!)
  • In your footnotes, say a few words about the inspiration of your #truestory
  • let your words fly from your fingers to your page... and that's basically it!
I will be looking for the #truestory hashtags out there and if I see your piece with my prompt, you will receive a like and comment
BONUS: If you follow me (or already are following me) I will also leave a review :)

Love my amazing WTW community! Happy writing! :)

-Your friendly new york dreamer

• August 26, 2019 - 6:15pm (Now Viewing)

• weirdo

kinda sorta really bad but eh

• New York_dreamer

@AbigailSauble, have fun on vaycay! :)

• AbigailSauble

I'm off on vacation this week, but this sounds like fun! I'll give it a try! =)

• WtW CONTESTS

Enter our contest with prize money!

• New York_dreamer

Speaking of first prompts, @DaBolo just posted his first prompt as well! I encourage everyone to check it out! :)

• weirdo

sounds fun. just need to think of something about me that’s interesting enough to write out. hmmm

• ♛DaBolo♛

I wrote my prompt.

• ♛DaBolo♛

I really love this prompt!

• New York_dreamer

Oops! One more thing! If you want me to see your piece with this prompt, leave a like and I'll look at it as soon as I can!! :)