Sunflower~

She/Her
INTP-T
enneagram: 5w6
Writer
15
Ice cream aficionado
Joined April 2019

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” (Matthew 6:34)

Best TV show: Anne with an E or Murdoch mysteries (very different but I love them both)
Best Movie: Any period drama (Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Little Women, Jane Eyre) or Words on Bathroom Walls or Emperor's New Groove... I love literally every movie I have seen
Best Book: Hagenheim Series by Melanie Dickerson (sweet and wholesome romance... I love them!!)

His Last Race (Throwback to the first piece I wrote on here ;)

Beads of sweat dripped down the jockey's face, as he stared, focused on the horses kicking up dirt on the track before him. His heart raced as he felt his horse's muscles tense, as they pounded the soft, red dirt. This was his last chance to leave a legacy, his mark on the racing world. He counted the strides to the finish. The horse's speed was unfaltering, even as they neared the finish line. He saw his horse's leg reaching over the line, but time slowed. Everything was muddled, his vision a spinning blur. He was swallowed by darkness.
I challenge you guys to look through your portfolio and share your very first piece!! ;)
Merry Christmas!!! <3

1

You wrote this little moment so well!
    Re- Thank you, that is very sweet!!

• Mpm#1

Wow, you can really feel this moment... Like you’re there about to win with him... Of course, I never would have been able to get on to the horse in the place, so this is lovely to experienced! XD
    Re: OoooOoo just my type of humor then! I’ll have to check it out! Have you seen the one they did about Alfred Hitchcock’s “The birds”? It’s pretty good too!