Calling4Rain

Greetings ladies and gents, and anyone in between :)
I enjoy writing poetry, drawing, reading, and listening to music. Pansexual transguy and proud. <3 Email me @ abuckner0537@gmail.com

"There is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance." -Neil deGrasse Tyson

"Love is Love" <3

“Are we not all actors playing parts in another person's play?”
― Shannon L. Alder

"Words make you think a thought.
Music makes you feel a feeling.
A song makes you feel a thought."
- E. Y. Harburg

Seriously though, email me. I need some friends. NoThINg MoRE ThAn fRiENds ThoUgH

I'm Changing My Username

0
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you guys know of this name change ahead of time so hopefully, no one will be confused. I'm changing my name from Alix to Milo. I love the name Alix, but it just doesn't fit me. I have too many connotations with it, and it doesn't feel like mine. I've been thinking about changing my name for a while now, and I've settled on Milo. Cute no? I plan on changing my username (Alix Ravyn) to Calling4Rain, which is my username on wattpad among other sites. I'll probably delete this after a while but I wanted to let you guys know.

Thank you!!
If any of you guys have wattpad and decide to find me, I haven't posted anything yet! But feel free to follow me so you'll know if I ever do. Once again, thank you!

• August 8, 2019 - 5:28am (Now Viewing)