♛DaBolo♛

Hello. I'm @DaBolo, I dream of becoming a novelist. I am currently writing my first novel. I mostly write poems on here, just because long posts tend to scare people away. Write The World is amazing, shoutout to @Tushar Mandhan for being kind to all.

Do you know what well known topic/event I am referencing?

The Naruto

September 20

The guards stood there, waiting for the storm. As more time passed, the guards began to think it was a false alarm. "No storm today," one of the guards said. Another guard laughed. "Hopefully not" a worker said. Then suddenly the storm came. The guards panicked and began to shoot at the storm. All the bullets missed the runners. The runners stormed the base. They ran to a small, room. A guard smirked, "Naruto." Suddenly, before anybody saw anything, the room filled with smoke. What was in that room was and still is a great big mystery.       
BTW If you review my peice I would review one of yours. Thank you for reading.

• ♛DaBolo♛

I keep getting reviews. Thanks for the help.
    Shout out to:
    @Elanor Mericle @K. Marie Christen @New York_dreamer @annaocxo @Juliana @weirdo @The Bubbling Pen @X Robloxian X @chai @Emma16 @FizzyBaguette

• ♛DaBolo♛

And another shoutout to @chai

• ♛DaBolo♛

Also shoutout to @Emma16

• ♛DaBolo♛

Thank you for all the support guys.
    Shout out to:

@Elanor Mericle @K. Marie Christen @New York_dreamer @annaocxo @Juliana @weirdo @The Bubbling Pen @X Robloxian X

• ♛DaBolo♛

@K. Marie Christen Thank you so much. I was too late on the expert review. (100 people already submitted) And I really wanted reviews. This really helps.

• Sabine of the Galaxy

I also added a review on the ninth, hopefully it comes through before the submission deadline.

• ♛DaBolo♛

@The Bubbling Pen No problem. I said I would in the footnotes. Also thank you so much, that means a lot.

• The Bubbling Pen

Thank you so much for reviewing my piece, you didn't have to! I really appreciate it and best of luck for your piece xx

• ♛DaBolo♛

@The Bubbling Pen Thank you so much. it really does help a lot.

• The Bubbling Pen

Amazing piece that kept me curious the whole way through! (ps. review sent, I hope it helps)

• ♛DaBolo♛

@New York_dreamer Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
    @RockAnne Thank you, that means a lot.
    @X Robloxian X I like your name. Also I was going for a mysterious vibe.

• New York_dreamer

I love this piece! It's well written and took my on a journey! :)
    I submitted a review but it's taking forever to send hehe so just stay tuned! :)

• RockAnne

This is really touching.

• X Robloxian X

i really loved this. great job. its so mysterious and i love that.