Picture?width=128&height=128

Sabitha Kiritharan

Sabitha Kiritharan.
Young writer, with big dreams.

Hi, my name is Sabitha Kiritharan. A young writer, who wants to become a well known writer. Love Vampire diaries, The Originals, Castle and CSI.
I love to read and write stories. I love writing books with supernatural and romance themes.

Sixteen

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

0
Sixteen, it had been sixteen long but wonderful years since I had been born. With seventeen, coming up soon, I couldn't help but wonder what I had accomplished in my life. There hadn't been much, most of the stuff I wanted to do, I told myself that I had the future to do, but what if my future wasn't as long as I wanted it to be. I knew time was precious, time was like age. Age, when you're younger you want to become older, though it's funny how when you're older you want to be younger. When I was ten, I wanted to be a teenager, when I was a teenager I wanted to be sixteen, and now that I'm sixteen I want to be eighteen want to be able to drive. Time is an essence, a fragile piece of string is how gentle and fragile our life is. Our golden years are when we are able to reflect on our past. When we die, the only thing we take with us, is our memories.