Roxy Stevens

I just want feedback on what you think of this. It's my first published piece, and I hope to improve.

Nirvana

I am at a point in my life where I'm able to fight for what I believe in. I'm able to stand up to others. I'm able to speak my mind, and share what I believe in. I can scream my beliefs to the sky, to the world, even into oblivion. I am at a point in my life where I can fight for Liberty. For equality. For world peace. I am at a point in my life where I crave nirvana. I crave the "perfect state of happiness" where there is not suffering nor desire nor sense of self. I crave being released from all karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. I crave the extinguish of modern society. I crave being free of ignorance, hatred and suffering on Earth. And maybe I sound completely crazy? Right? Because nirvana, and all of these concepts, wouldn't dare pass a "normal citizen of societies" mind today. Because money is what most people desire. And fame. And luxury. Yet those people overlook the most important concept to life, happiness, otherwise known as nirvana. 
Take a look at the world today, and tell me what you notice. Huh? Sure we've developed bigger phones and shoe umbrellas, but what have we accomplished? Those aren't accomplishments. Those are fillers. They fill the voids we humans fail to complete.  They replace the children that could be getting an education, but can't because we're too busy shoving a million hot dogs in our face for a million dollars, instead of putting that money to a needing cause. They replace the place in our brain that used to care for trees and habitats, but now care only for likes and retweets. Don't you see it! How can you not see the damage WE, as humans, have done! The forests WE have cut down for meaningless company skyscrapers. The animals WE manslaughter for pointless contests, where "humans" shove their faces with dead cows to win money. The money WE throw at presidential candidates who not only campaign against eachother, but trash eachother to the point where it becomes so inhumane, that we don't realize, they aren't suited to be leading our country? The greed WE humans share is disgusting, and NEEDS TO BE PUT TO AN END! I'm willing to scream at the top of my lungs until my voice gives out because WE need help. I need help. I need your help. Our world won't ever be able to achieve nirvana, or at least peace in any way if we continue on the path were heading down right now. If we continue on this path of slamming children with homework, man slaughtering animals, using chemicals against one another, deforestation, and verbal and physical cruelty, then we can't ever get to a good place. I see no reason why we have to fight, and why we need wars. I see no reason why the world just can't get along! Why can't we? What does everybody want? If you want power, don't go searching for it by taking away someone else's. And if you want riches, don't get it by stealing, or by cheating your way through life. Work hard, at not only kindness, but at change. Work hard at being able to wake up one day and be able to smile. Not a fake smile where you try and make yourself happy. But a smile where you don't even think about the sadness and despair everyone used to live in, but it comes naturally because of an amazing world. An amazing society. 
I'm so tired of having to live in a cold, and cruel world. I'm trying to live a life full of happiness, and peacefulness! I'm done doing things by the book, and I'm done with society's standards. I'm going to go through with what I want, and I'm going to fight for what I believe in. I'm going to take that jump, because it may be the hardest, but it's the most important. I'm trying so hard to make something out of this broken world, but I can't do it alone. I need your help. I need everyone's help. I'm asking for everyone to wake up out of this brain washed generation, and fix it. I want to be able to be at the end of my days and not have regrets, but look back on my life and say that life was amazing. But I'm asking for a hand. Are you with me?