mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Diary entry 18 by Mason Wong

1
Dear Diary,
It has been a long time since I have written a diary entry. But, I will write one today. Today had been a very fun day since spent hours in the library just researching for my article. But, the one bad things is the library closed early today so I was only able to do some research, not a lot. I am hoping that I could stay, longer in the library tomorrow.

best wishes,
Mason Wong
The owner of this diary
7/12/2019

• July 12, 2019 - 7:36pm (Now Viewing)

• mason wong

Also, I have reviewed your The rise of universe piece, but another one the poem, I could review that, because I don't read poems.

• mason wong

Oh, since you have time can you review all my older pieces like essay and Journal entry. Not a diary of course.

• WriteCodeSleep

Hey Mason!
    It's been a long time since I've last talked to you, but I think I do have the time to review some of your pieces, so I WILL finish that review that I promised you last time. PS I've published quite a number of pieces lately, so do you want to tell me what you think about them? Thanks!
    WriteCodeSleep