she_writes

Teen
Writer
Poet
Book Lover
Coffee-Addict
Feminist
Believer
Gryffindor
Greaser
Star-gazer
Dreamer
I am trying to make a difference in the way I know best: my writing.

Good day, future legend!
Today's struggle, tomorrow's strife-
all essential components of your origin story.
You, forged for greatness. Go!
- Lin Manuel Miranda

Answers for @PRANAVI_079

2
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, where would it be and why?  
    Somewhere in Europe, maybe Edinburgh or London. I would sip fancy coffees in little cafes on the streets, and on the weekends take the trains into neighboring countries. Edinburgh is attracting because of the city's history, and it has fostered many writers such as JK Rowling and Sir Walter Scott. 

2. What is your biggest fear?  
    Failure, without a doubt. Also, not succeeding in life. I want to make something of myself and don't want to disappoint anyone. 

3. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?  
    That's hard. I would say a parrot. Colorful, loud, and unique. Or maybe a dog, a fund loving Aussie-Doodle. 

4. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?  
    I would join a musical, Hamilton. Being a part of telling such an amazing story with such talented actors, actresses, and writers would be amazing. 

5. On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are? 
    Let's call it a five.  

6. What is your favorite cuisine?  
    I love the richness and flavor of Indian food. I have a friend who's mom makes the best Indian butter chicken. 

7. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? 
    When I was about 12, I believe. I was suspicious for a while, but my parents never admitted to anything. Eventually, my suspicions were confirmed by classmates. 

8. If you were to star in any film series, what genre would it belong to and why?  
    Probably a coming of age story, because I tend to appreciate the YA genre in both film and literature. 

9. Would you rather lose your sense of smell or lose your sense of taste?  
    Smell. I love food. A lot.

10. If you had to choose between spending the summer vacation while living in a tree-house or in a cave, which one would you choose and why?  
    A tree house, because feeling the wind and being up in the sky would be relaxing and inspiring. 

11. What is the 1st thought the rushes to your mind when you hear the name 'Pranavi’?  
     Just be frank!
    Hmmm... you surprised me there. Honestly, it sounds like a beautiful name of Indian origin.

12. Would you rather watch Hollywood comedies for the rest of your life or Hollywood action movies for the rest of your life?  
    Comedies. I can always use a good laugh. Oh, and fun fact: 15 minutes of laughter is the equivalent of two hours of sleep! Or so I've heard...

13. On a scale of 1-10, how strict are your Parents?  
    4. They aren't generally strict, but they do a few things they are extremely particular about. 

14. A cross-country trip on car or train?  
    Train! More leg room.

15.  If you could time travel, which era would you love to live in?  
       Answer both past and future.  
     First I would go back to the past, and live with the Royals in the 16th century or so. Then, I would hop in my time machine and go 1000 years in the future, just to see how much it has changed. 

16. Which personality trait has gotten you in trouble the most, right from your childhood to your current age group?  
    I tend to be noisy and loud when I get excited, and my laugh is unapologetically free. This leads to teachers telling me to be quiet.

17. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, which one would you pick and why?   
    I couldn't pick a new name for my self. I've had the one I own for so long now, it has grown on me. My name is German, and most people tend to misspell it, but I like that it is different. 

18. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to and why?  
    The Scottish Highlands. They are green and fresh, and seem to be a whole other world. The mountains are so high you think they reach into Heaven. 

19. Would you rather sleep wearing handcuffs or the bike helmet?  
    Handcuffs. I'm a bit claustrophobic, and having something attached to my head at night would not be fun.

20. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?  
    One: Do you mean to be so naughty? Two: Who's your favorite in the family? Three: If you turned into a human, what would be the first thing you would do in your new body?

21. If you could be the spokesperson of any organization or a brand or a product, which service would it be and why?  
    Something that helps people. Maybe a law firm, or adoption agency. 

22. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?  
    Maybe at my desk, writing there, instead of on the couch. I really don't feel like getting up, so couch it is.

23. What do you like to do on a rainy day? 
    I like to paint, something I don't get to do a lot. And of course, read a good book while sipping on coffee. 

• July 12, 2019 - 9:03am (Now Viewing)