Image 20180924 184625 3 1548223746078 %281%29

Janna Brown

I'm a bit of an old soul, with a passion for writing. I believe strongly in freedom of speech and love to hear everyones opinion, whether I agree or not. I hope to sieze everyday and find adventure always, but more than anything I love to be outside.

“I think somehow we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt

@PRANAVI_079 Q&A

2
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, where would it be and why?  I can honestly say there is no other place I'd rather live than where I currently am, surronded by my wonderful family.

2. What is your biggest fear?  I don't know really, maybe jellyfish :p I think they're truly beautiful animals, but I am scared to death of being stung by one.

3. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?  I'd probably say a dolphin, because I tend to be very curious and playful. 

4. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?  Really tough question, I love music especially from the 60s, but I'm super tone deaf and would probably do more harm than good to the band's music :p I guess the Monkees.

5. On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are?  I'd say 7, I'm kind of a sarcastic funny. 

6. What is your favourite cuisine?  Pasta! I love pasta!

7. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? I was 13 and found out by seeing the same wrapping paper that our presents were wrapped in, in my mom's closet and I was heartbroken. 

8. If you were to star in any film series, what genre would it belong to and why?  Probably rom-com, not for any reason specific I just really like those kinds of movies :D

9. Would you rather lose your sense of smell or lose your sense of taste?  Smell, I couldn't imagine life without chocolate :p

10. If you had to choose between spending the summer vacation while living in a tree-house or in a cave, which one would you choose and why?  A tree house, because I absolutely love trees!

11. What are the 1st thought the rushes to your mind when you hear the name 'Pranavi’?  
     Just be frank!  Sounds Russian. 

12. Would you rather watch Hollywood comedies for the rest of your life or Hollywood action movies for the rest of your life?  Comedies.

13. On a scale of 1-10, how strict are your Parents?  I'd say 5, they have rules and expect us to follow them, but they aren't naggy at all and they're always very understanding. 

14. A cross-country trip on car or train?  Car, I love car rides!

15.  If you could time travel, which era would you love to live in?  
       Answer both past and future. I'd love to live in the 60s, because that was just a really exciting time for music and culture as a whole. Future I have no idea, I guess the year 2525, to see how much of that song by Zager and Evans came true :p

16. Which personality trait has gotten you in trouble the most, right from your childhood to your current age group?  Probably my spontanous and curious nature. I was always getting in trouble as a kid for wondering off, especially when I'd on a whim head down to the woods without telling anyone or when I'd find a snake or something and go to pick it up. And the most recent instance of this was that I was outside reading late at night and I decided I wanted to look at the stars, so I climbed to the top of my mom and dad's van and laid on the roof to watch the sky and when my mom noticed at around 12:30 - 1:00 she was quick to get me off her van lol :p 

17. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, which one would you pick and why?  I don't know, I've always really liked the name Evageline, but I don't know if I'd pick that name for myself, something nature inspired though. 

18. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to and why?  Perdido key or Virginia. Perdido Key is a beautiful beach along the Gulf Shore and it is incredibly gorgeous and the blue ridge mountains in Virginia are really just breath taking!

19. Would you rather sleep wearing handcuffs or the bike helmet?  A helmet, it would drive me crazy to have my hands restricted. 

20. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?  One: Do you ever get bored staying at home for hours on end? Two: Do you every wonder what it would like to be human? And three: Do you know just how happy you've made me and how much I love and appreciate you? 

21. If you could be the spokesperson of any organization or a brand or a product, which service would it be and why?  The Wildlife Warriors, because I love their cause and Steve Irwin has always been a hero of mine. 

22. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be? Tahiti, by the ocean. 

23. What do you like to do on a rainy day ? Go outside and taste the rain.

• July 9, 2019 - 11:32pm (Now Viewing)