kennedygonnerman1

Friendship

Kennedy Gonnerman

Write the World

6 April 2016
                                                                        Friendships
    Some people will describes friendships a lot of different ways. Some people could describe it as a friend that they will do anything with and go anywhere and have a good time. The way that I would describe it could be a number of different ways. I think that friendships means to have someone that you can talk to and hang out with them. Just having someone there to be around is someone I would consider to be my friend.
    Something that I look for in a friendship would be compassion. Someone that would always be there for you no matter the circumstance. Also something that I look for in a friend is not only always being there for you, you don't always have to be together but when you are together you can pick up in the same spot you left off. They will support you through anything and everything that you come across while being friends with them, and you should also support them with everything they come across with their lives, so you can be a good friend right back. They will want to be friends with you if you are a good friend to them also, a good friendship will go along ways when you both put in the effort. 

• April 6, 2016 - 11:22am (Now Viewing)