Image 4

V-Rose

I am 13
I LOVE WRITING!!
I am also a Catholic.
Reasons I Write:
I love it!
If I stopped, I would stop living
It calms me
It's fun!
Am I Normal?
Ha! What kind of question is that?
Of course, I'm not normal!
I'm V-Rose

"How about me? Have I become more handsomer perhaps?
"Scruffier."
"Scruffier!?"
― John Flanagan, The Red Fox Clan

"'Brom is the only person who managed to entangle himself in as many predicaments as you. Like him, you seem compelled to find the deepest patch of quicksand and then dive into it.”
Eragon hid a smile, pleased by the comparison.”
― Christopher Paolini, Brisingr
Keep Writing!!!!!!!

@PRANAVI_079's Questions

1
1. If you could live anywhere on this planet, where would it be and why?  
I would live in Peralta, New Mexico. The mountains surrounding the state keep out most tornados and it doesn't get hurricanes. Although it is hot in the summer, it gets a little snow in the winter and the days are nice. 
2. What is your biggest fear?  
My biggest fear is that I won't be enough. That when someone really needs me, I won't be able to help them.
3. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be?  
A wolf. Wolves stay in a pack and are always fighting for dominance like my family. They are loyal and strong.
4. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join?  
None, I don't mind singing but I would hate the attention.
5. On a scale of 1-10, how funny would you say you are?  
7 You don't live without joking around in my house.
6. What is your favorite cuisine?  
Potatoes. Anything with potatoes.
7. How old were you when you learned Santa wasn't real? How did you find out? 
10. I stayed under a table in my living room until I got caught. I didn't get in trouble because I found my brother's library book that had been missing for six months.
8. If you were to star in any film series, what genre would it belong to and why?  
Fantasy. I love dragoons and Fairies and Elves, and anything else mythical.
9. Would you rather lose your sense of smell or lose your sense of taste?  
Sense of taste. I don't know why.
10. If you had to choose between spending the summer vacation while living in a tree-house or in a cave, which one would you choose and why?  
Tree-house. Caves are likely to have a wild animal who lives in them and treehouses are high above the ground so you are less likely to be attacked by a wild animal.
11. What are the 1st thought the rushes to your mind when you hear the name 'Pranavi’?  
A really thin, wiry person with a crooked smile.
12. Would you rather watch Hollywood comedies for the rest of your life or Hollywood action movies for the rest of your life?  
Action movies. They can have a bit of comedy.
13. On a scale of 1-10, how strict are your Parents?  
5 They let me do most things but as the oldest, I have a lot of responsibility.
14. A cross-country trip on car or train?  
Train. I hate being cooped up in a car.
15.  If you could time travel, which era would you love to live in?  
       Answer both the past and future.  
Midevil times and cyborgs.
16. Which personality trait has gotten you in trouble the most, right from your childhood to your current age group?  
My smart mouth.
17. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, which one would you pick and why?  
Dakota Rose. It has a sound to it, just a beautiful touch to it. The Dakotas are beautiful and roses are always so many reasons for happiness.
18. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to and why?  
Saint Francis Basilica in Santa Fe. It rises high into the air and the ceiling is painted and there are dozens of stained glass windows. It's so big, you can barely see the back wall.
19. Would you rather sleep wearing handcuffs or the bike helmet?  
Handcuffs.
20. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?  
One, why do you bring in animals, why not flowers? Two, why do you like the person you kicked you into the bathtub but not the people who dry you off? Three, can you please not attack me?
21. If you could be the spokesperson of any organization or a brand or a product, which service would it be and why?  
I'd want to be the spokesperson of a group that helped people like me, outcasts who act differently than most people.
22. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?  
The closet in my hallway. I am pretty much the opposite of claustrophobic. I do extremely well in tight spaces and the closet is maybe 1' by 2' and two feet tall.
23. What do you like to do on a rainy day? 
Read.

• July 6, 2019 - 4:47pm (Now Viewing)