Quille

I am
Quille
The Cliffhanger Queen
Stoneheart
A Best-Selling Author
An Indie Girl
(self-published)
Elfwriter

Blog:

http://abbigrace.com

Elfboy, Book 1 of The Pizza Shop Chronicles:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WFQHPBN

I'm Back Part 2

6
Okay, so I already published a preliminary return piece.... And I noticed that it created some confusion. So here is a part two, explaining everything.

1. Why I Left

It seems to be the popular opinion that I left because I got too old for this site. I didn't. I still have another year.

I left because of the pressure. 

I have always struggled to be the person everyone could count on and who would always read everything, providing as much feedback as I could. That's seriously more work than it sounds like.
I must've been reading 7 different series at once. I loved them all a ton, but it was getting to be a lot! 
Some of my close friends disappeared as soon as I stopped publishing Elfboy. That hurt and I was having trouble getting over it.
So many new users kept coming! It's awesome to see new writers arrive at this amazing site :)
And I was writing a review every single flipping day, still owing users contest prizes... Which I will get back to in a week or so :) Don't get me wrong, I love reviewing. But it was getting to be a lot.

So, that was the situation when I woke up one morning and decided to leave this site on a whim.

And I did.

2. Why CuaCriaulthy

First reason was that I missed you guys like all get out. Secondly, I wanted to see if anybody remembered me. Third, I wanted to see how long I could go without anybody noticing I was Quille--which was fairly long. Not even my sisters knew until I told them.

Also, I made a new best friend through that account, parachutes, who you may remember me making enemies with through this account. We barely made up while I was being Quille, but they wrote CuaCriaulthy a lovely review and within a few comments, we were calling each other awesome. They know who I am and we're still friends. Anybody who's got a grudge against them can just blow off. She's great once you get to know her :)

3. Why I Came Back As Quille

Because I missed being me.
CuaCriaulthy can't write Elfboy pieces without getting her ass kicked. She can't continue that Sleeping Beauty & the Beast retelling I was writing. Or Fairy Chains. You might not have read these when I had them up, but CuaCriaulthy couldn't write and share what I wanted.
She wouldn't be able to tell you that I'm going to be a professional author soon without lying to say she was my friend or something.

And basically, she just can't be the me I want to be.

I'm Quille, Stoneheart, The Cliffhanger Queen... and CuaCriaulthy.
And I'm back.

I'm back and I'm sorry if you feel deceived or anything like that.

The first poem on my other account is an acrostic that says BY THE WAY, I AM QUILLE down the side. A clue :P

Okay, hope that cleared things up a bit. 
Thank you to everybody who's welcomed me back, I never thought I'd receive such a reception after everything :)

• July 11, 2019 - 10:10am (Now Viewing)

Thanks :) You're awesome :D

• weirdo

That’s totally understandable. You must have a lot of pressure with 234 followers. I’m glad you got a break but I’m also glad that you’re back