A Certain Type of Decisive

Just your unfriendly neighborhood disaster, bringing you bi-weekly updates from the bottom of my own shoe!

With just a couple penny's a day, you could die! That's right folks, but wait, there's more, we deliver stright to your door! Side effects include heaven, hell, Valhalla, reincarnation, and nausea.

Just Off Route 187

0
     I am the FBI woman who lives in her webcam. Well, I used to be. There's a lot of things I used to be.
     I used to be one of many, watching the world from afar. Keeping it as safe as it can be. I used to be an investigative agent, when the AI's had done as much as they could, and delicacy was hard to come by- out of human hands. 
     I used to be a soldier. Before this job, that job, but they didn't let me remember it. I doubt I wanted to. Horrors of war and all that. But they let me keep high school ROTC, memories of crushes and rivalries and secrets between friends left behind. 
     I used to be a person, but now I'm just a peach farmer, with more or less of memories. Now she's buying my peaches just off route 187.
     I'm still not allowed to fall in love with a terrorist.
     But she's even more beautiful in person.