Quille

I am
Quille
The Cliffhanger Queen
Stoneheart
A Best-Selling Author
An Indie Girl
(self-published)
Elfwriter

Veni Vidi Vici ~ I Came, I Left, I Returned.

I'M BACK IN BLACK

12
The Cliffhanger Queen is officially back in town.

Just thought you ought to know.

I'm back...

And I have many adventures to share with you.

Hello :D My name is Quille. Remember me?
I remember you :D

• July 2, 2019 - 6:31am (Now Viewing)

@AJ, no you weren't the only one who didn't get it--my sisters, Ryder & Boogie With Stu, didn't even know until I told them :) I'm sorry for the confusion! :)
    @weirdo, glad for know hard feelings, I can be a bit rough with arguments sometimes :)
    @rosemarywisdom, Heck yeah! :D

• rosemarywisdom

Yeah, baby! You're back in the game! Glad to hear it! ;)

• weirdo

No. No hard feelings at all. I was just a bit confused

• AJ - Izzy

Hold up... you're CuaCriaulthy?? I had literally no idea!! That's really cool, thinking about it. So, all the comments I did there were you? I'm sorry, a bit confused too! Was I the only one who didn't get it? :DD

@weirdo Lol, I'd forgotten about that! Hope there aren't any hard feelings? I totally don't mind people knowing now :D

• weirdo

welcome back! also, sorry if it seems like i'm getting your business, but it actually makes a lot more sense now that i know you're CuaCriaulthy. considering that one time when you said something along the lines of "i don't always agree with weirdo, but they're being quite diplomatic about this". i couldn't remember getting into a debate with you but i did with CuaCriaulthy so that makes a lot more sense now :)

:)

@r|A|I|N, I'm sorry for the confusion. I left not because I turned 18, but because I needed a break from being a 'celebrity'. I created the CuaCriaulthy account as an experiment and to keep semi-in-touch with the community. Quille pieces were deleted so that I didn't have so much clutter in my portfolio, plus I plan to publish many of the pieces on my blog :)
    Also, I studied Latin all through school, so I know what Veni Vidi Vici means, I was adapting it for this :)

@Everybody who might be confused by me 'yeeting' on my own piece, I'm damn excited to be me again ;)

• pencils.and.paper.roses

YAAAHOOO! XD Welcome back after that long time!

• r|A|i|N

glad to have you back but i'm kind of confused. why did you leave because you had turned eighteen, and then create the CuaCriaulthy account and use it for a couple months, and then come back to your regular account after you had been using CuaCriaulthy for a long time and all of your Quille pieces were deleted? i'm just wondering what the reasoning for this is.
    also, "veni vidi vici" means "i came, i saw, i conquered", not "i came, i left, i returned".

• Quille's Dead Account

YEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=DD :DDD :) :P :))

• RNE

Holy crap!! I’m so happy you’re back, almost all the old writers left:( but anyhow, YOU’RE BACK!!! =))))))

• A Breath Into Silence

Yay!

• etheryal

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! :D

Thanks :DD I'm glad to be back :D

• Araw

Welcome back :)

• Christy Wisdom

Yay! It's so good to see you back :DD

Me too :)

• AJ - Izzy

Glad you're back :)