26f80c701b75c2273106e79cb70303a1

ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Are you reading my bio again?!

Just call me "ajamwal" or "aj" the emoticon doesn't format :3

Aesthetic Minimalist | Professional Netflix Marathoner | Harry Potter and Marvel lover | Study Blogger

Comments > Likes

Thank you for reading!! Please give me tips and advice on how to make more prizes and how it works. Thank you, hope you liked the prompt. Good luck on your writing!!

Protagonist or Antagonist? My First Story Prompt if You're Bored

9
Hi, this is my very first prompt/challenge thing and I do not think lots of people will be joining, so I made it a prompt, not a contest. This prompt is going to be a fantasy writing prompt.

PROMPT: Your story should have a Protagonist (hero) and Antagonist (villain). But in this story, there will be a twist. Throughout the story, the reader should think that the Antagonist is the Hero doing the right thing, only until the end the story should unravel and the reader should realize that who they thought was a hero is actually a 'villain' is actually the hero. Something like that.   

Depending on how many people join, I will give prizes, but because this is my first prompt, I am going to no prizes for now.

The only thing you need to do to enter is write, #protagonistorantagonist if that is too long just write #friendorfoe

Thank you for submitting!!

Oh, and the due date, I almost forgot!!

DUE DATE: July 18th, 2019

WORD COUNT: Unlimited!!

Thank you!!

• CoolHappy

Hello!!!!
    I just started up a collab, so if you're interested, come on in! :D

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

EXTENDED DUE DATE: August 10th

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Thank you @Boogie With Stu, can't wait to read it!! I may be extending the due date.

• Boogie With Stu

Oh! I'm so in :D

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Oh yeah, if you wrote a story for this prompt, just comment down below the name of the story so I can make sure I have read and reviewed or commented everybody's piece. By the way, everyone who completed this prompt well will definitely receive one like.

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

@CoolHappy, I remember you commented on one of my other versions of this prompt, that you had a piece that you made before which follows this prompt, which I believe was named, "Library of Mysteries." But I could not find it on your profile, maybe you can comment the link to your piece. Again, can't wait to read it!!

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Of course you can! Can't wait to read it!

• CoolHappy

Can I post a prompt I started before this contest came out?

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Thank you, for the comment @Paula2431

• Paula2431

this seems pretty cool

• ajamwal ꒰•̹͡ິु•ິू꒱

Thank you so much!!

• Caledonia Swallow

Ooh I love this prompt! :)