51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Your question is now answer by Mason Wong

3
Hey guys, I know it is June 19th. I am one day late, but Yesterday I did not have time. So, today here I am to answer you guys questions. Here are the questions I received.

@ Ryder

Q- Do you like hotdogs?

A- I like hot dogs very much.

Q- What do you want to be when you grow up?

A- I want to be a lawyer when I grow up.

Q- How many books have I read this year?

A- I have read about 40 books this years ( until June)

Q- What's your favorite breakfast meal?

A- My favorite breakfast meals is dim sum.

Q- Do you consider yourself good at singing?

A- I do not consider myself good at singing at all.

Q- What one word would I use to describe your best friend?

A- Funny

@ AminahMcBina

Q- Water or Ice?

A- Ice

Q- Marvel or DC

A- DC

Q- Rain or Shine

A- Shine

Q- Your favorite movie and why?

A- My favorite movie is incredible 2 because it is the funniest cartoon I have ever seen, and it is about a hero. I love hero themed movie.

Q- Favorite author and why?

A- My favorite author is Alan Gratz. He is my favorite author, because his book is history packed, and they are a fun story to read. If you want to read, I will definitely recommend Projket 1065, it is the best he has written that I have read. 

Q- Favorite authors on WTW?

A- My favorite author on WTW is WriteCodeSleep, and GameBuzz 11. I could not really decide which one!!!! 

Q- Favorite works on WTW?

A- My favorite works are Take the refuge in by GameBuzz 11 and Literally Everything You Will Need to Know About Climate Change in this Huge, Epic Proposal by WriteCodeSleep. I really cannot decide which again!!!!!!!!

Q- What is the best day of the week?

A- Friday

Q- Favorite month?

A- December, because it is my birthday month.

@ WriteCodeSleep

Q- What province and city of China are you from?

A- I am actually from Hong Kong, and which it is still part of China.

@ Juilette Jolene

Q- Name one thing think is overrated and one thing you think is underrated?

A- I really could not think of anything, in my point of view, everything is rated the same, no overrating and underrating.

So, here is all the question. I am Mason, and I will see you in my next piece!!! Peace out!!!!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong