51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Note to all of my followers 11 by Mason Wong

1
Dear my followers,

Hey guys. I am Mason here. I am here with more news for my article on world war 2. I am half way down with my reserch, but I am still gonna published in early august, because the editor of the article is unavabilble until the early August so I will pulished by then. Remember the source document, a new note to all of my followers, reserch paper, and article will be published at the same time. So, stay tuned, and I hoped you guys have a great day!!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes,
Mason Wong
6/16/2019