Unnamed

bride124

Writing is a big part of me and my daily life. I want to share it with the world so I joined this website. (P.S: I like followers and to do/receive peer reviews). A INCREDIBLE PIECE: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/
114991/version/219125

I mean every word.

Extremely Apologetic

5
Hello it is bride124, and I feel terrible that I have ignoring you guys.I have been a bit distant from Write the World for a week and I am sorry. I am almost of all the peer reviews for the 50th entry piece and the decision making for my contest #REVOKE is brutal! All these entries are amazing. (Which is why I haven't created a piece for the results so give me a day or two). If you are waiting for the peer reviews of the contest/50th review piece, THEY SHOULD ALL BE RECEIVED BY JUNE 25th. I have to study for several exams but I am a good multitasker and very punctual so watch out. For the next two weeks, I won't have time for doing random reviews, but they are inevitably coming in late June so WATCH OUT! Anyway, my apologies for to have you guys awaiting for your reviews. THEY ARE COMING SOON!

Sincerely,
                                                 **The Reviewing Queen 
**One user on here called me The Reviewing Queen. I was so flattered and now I use it as a joke. Tell me what you think about it below.

• June 25, 2019 - 8:03am (Now Viewing)

• Juliana

Don’t feel bad! Offering to review that many pieces is so generous but quite a project.

• Samina

Your welcome. Just hoping that you pass with flying colours

• bride124

@Samina and @masonwong, very much appreciated.

• mason wong

Good luck with your exams!!!! DO well!!!!!!!

• mason wong

ok

• Samina

Not second thought that your a great author and you are very much capable of doing great things. All the best for your exam. Good luck for preparation.
    (I understand even i am having exams in a week. :-()

• bride124

@WhiteDSA, Thanks so much!

• WhiteDSA

good luck on your exams!

• bride124

@POTS, thanks!

• PouringOutTheSun

Aww, that’s why I haven’t seen you around the discord then :,((. Well hey, good luck on your exams! I’m sure you’ll do great