The Campbell Kid

Chicken soup is a soup made from chicken, simmered in water, usually with various other ingredients. The classic chicken soup consists of a clear chicken broth, often with pieces of chicken or vegetables; common additions are pasta, and noodles.

Welcome... Here you will be exposed to all the innermost thoughts of a can of soup. Take the leap and dive into the chicken and noodle to discover a world of creepy tales and biting nails. Plunge into the twisted yet hilarious mind of your favorite campbells man. Sit back, relax, and sink into these deep thoughts in noodle soup. You have been warned!

I would like to apologize to Write The World

1
Dear, Write The World

I apologize for the personal nature that my writings have taken on lately but the issue with that person has been resolved. That piece that was taken down was not about what happened as of late but rather a reflection on the little memories I have from the past. I am sorry if it seems too personal but I assure you it does not have anything to do with my conversational writings from before. I have deleted the others but I wish for this one to stay up. Thank you for your time! 

Sincerely, Deep Thoughts In Noodle Soup

• June 11, 2019 - 10:01am (Now Viewing)