mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

I hope you love my writing!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Join!! Also, I do offer reviews until 12/31/2020.
Winner of my contest!!
acrosstheuniverse28

Karma's_Coming

Coolgirl2020

I would love it if you check out my podcast.
https://anchor.fm/mason-wong6

Note to all of my followers 10 by Mason Wong

2
Hey guys. I am Mason. I just want to start another Q and A here since I just got a few new followers. So, I just want to do a Q and A here. If you have any questions, please leave them down in the comment section below. Also, the end date for this Q and A will be June 21th, 2019. Hope you guys have a great day!!!!!!

Best Wishes,
Mason Wong
Author on WTW
6/10/2019

• AminahMcBina

Water or ice?
    Marvel or DC?
    Rain or shine?
    Your favorite movie and why?
    Favorite author and why?
    Favorite works on WTW?
    Favorite writer(s) on WTW?
    HAVE YOU WATCHED ENDGAME?
    What is the best day of the week?
    Favorite month?

• Lovegood_24

Which is better, Friday or Saturday?
    Which is worse, Monday or Tuesday?
    I’ve noticed you write a lot of non-fiction pieces, I personally struggle with writing non-fiction. Do you have suggestions or advice on how to make non-fiction writing more engaging to someone who isn’t as familiar with it?
    What is your favorite book?
    If you have a bad day, what will always bring you joy?
    If you could spend an hour with anyone dead or alive, famous or not, real or in a book, etc. who would it be and what would you talk about?