51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Note to all of my followers 10 by Mason Wong

2
Hey guys. I am Mason. I just want to start another Q and A here since I just got a few new followers. So, I just want to do a Q and A here. If you have any questions, please leave them down in the comment section below. Also, the end date for this Q and A will be June 21th, 2019. Hope you guys have a great day!!!!!!

Best Wishes,
Mason Wong
Author on WTW
6/10/2019

• AminahMcBina

Water or ice?
    Marvel or DC?
    Rain or shine?
    Your favorite movie and why?
    Favorite author and why?
    Favorite works on WTW?
    Favorite writer(s) on WTW?
    HAVE YOU WATCHED ENDGAME?
    What is the best day of the week?
    Favorite month?

• Lovegood_24

Which is better, Friday or Saturday?
    Which is worse, Monday or Tuesday?
    I’ve noticed you write a lot of non-fiction pieces, I personally struggle with writing non-fiction. Do you have suggestions or advice on how to make non-fiction writing more engaging to someone who isn’t as familiar with it?
    What is your favorite book?
    If you have a bad day, what will always bring you joy?
    If you could spend an hour with anyone dead or alive, famous or not, real or in a book, etc. who would it be and what would you talk about?