Sunset 2247748 1920 copy

Ryder

Homeschooled
Instagram follows are very welcome:) @heritagegroveacademy
Goodreads: Elsa Grace

My sentence contest winners:
Johanna Marie -congrats
Christy Wisdom -you
Lee Fudge -guys!

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Rob Siltanen

Should I continue with this?

6
He fought desperately. He screamed. He tried to run. He said things we couldn't understand. When we got him into the sunlight he curled into a ball, covering his face. He had lived in the dark for ten years. The only person who he knew was the man who locked him there in the basement, beat him, and threw him food like he was a dog. It was the only life he knew. We don't know how old he was when he was put down there, but he couldn't have been more that eight or nine. Now he was at least eighteen. He hasn't spoken to us yet, and he might not ever. His name will probably be forever lost. My mom is trying to get him into her custody. I wish she wouldn't though, I mean, I want to help him and all... he scares me though. I feel like I know him, and when he looks at me I see... something.

So, who's interested in the rest of the story? Let me know in the comments if you think I should write more of this on here!

2

• WhiteDSA

Continue!

• Mary Wall

Sounds interesting! Great hook paragraph!<3

• The Dreamer

This seems really deep and probably a bit too mu h so for me, but if its something you really want to do then go for it!

• Juliana

I’d read it!

• Calling4Rain

Oh my gosh PLeASe KEEp wRitiNg

• AbigailSauble

Good flash fiction piece to get us interested. =)

• bride124

Fantastic! Please continue!

• Wicked!

Oh, my gawd! This is so good! You should definitely develop this.