camlily

hi there

what up fam I’m back from like a four month break
most of my pieces are really personal so yeah I’m sorry if you read any of them
been here since 2017 with my besties FairNoble and CreativeAngel <3
just a girl trying to get rid of writers block
I hope that you have an absolutely splindiferous day! :)
If y'all want me to check out a piece or peer review it, let me know in the comments of one of my pieces and I'll do my best to get it done

Don't forget to leave a

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

- courtesy of SamG95 (im actually not sure if he's on here anymore but... he made this)

snapchat: cam_lily119
instagram: camryn_woods11

another thingymobobber for my best friend <3

2
SSKKSKSKSKSKK I believe that Laiba is winning the war (yes I admitted it) but I will not let that happen because she deserves more loveeee... *proceeds to write an entire essay*

Ok so *inhales deeply*
First of all, if you've ever seen this beautiful angel then you will notice immediately her gorgeous brown eyes that are so big and beautiful so you just can't stop looking into them.  Combine that with her amazing flowing hair and cute rosy cheeks that are squishy and amazing... her face is perfection. Period.  Plus she has like an incredible style and has so many pretty dresses that just make her even beautifuller and... I'm a bit jealous.  Her name literally means beautiful angel of heaven which couldn't be more correct <3!  She is so kind and everyone in our school loves her because of her amazing qualities and her twinkling laugh that just lights up the room and makes everyone else smile along with her.  It's unfair that she was given this amazing perfection when she was born because I can't find any negative things about her except that she doesn't see how smart she is.  This girl is in all GT classes and gets basically all As and stresses over nothing and she is so helpful whenever anyone else asks for assistance on their work or anything!  But yeah I hate how we only have one class together this year but next year we will have more and if we don't then I'm gonna have a chat with my counselor.  Seeing this angel every morning just lights up my entire day and she is the bright shining star on my B days in Language Arts and I don't think I could ever live without her in my life!  Oh yeah and I think that a certain boy likes her but we don't talk about that because they're just friends in her mind but she totally is gonna get a  boyfriend soon ;)  OH YEAH AND HER BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP my present will be better than Kelsye's <3  
I believe I may have tied it up (;

• CreativeAngel

and yay! we do have classes together finally and see each other everyday

• CreativeAngel

i must continue the war

• CreativeAngel

I forgot about this

• camlily

you too mi amiga <3

• CreativeAngel

Omg Camryn I LOVEEEE YOUUU
    oh no not the presents though
    I’d be completely happy with a hug honestly
    And I will win this war
    I can do this
    Good luck to you