CreativeAngel

I love writing. Writing can express feelings in many different ways. We can share what we wish without speaking.
Also go follow Camlily she’s amazing!! <3

Practice makes Perfect.
If you aren't a good writer now, practice and you will be.
Mistakes will come and go but don't dwell on them too much.

Camryn the Best Continued...

2
Camlily is the bestest person i know. She is the best person and basically my sister. She is super sweet and gorgeously beautiful. Can't deny it cuz she's got boys lined up behind her even though she's not dating any of them. (They ain't cute). Camryn is also superrrrrrr duperrrrr smarty mcpants cuz she got those brain cells. I truly believe she's really intelligent i mean she literally studies for hours and got a hundred on the sciencey math test. She's amazing and kind and funny. COnsider the fact she stole a door handle. Camryn and me have personally decided to continue our battle from oh so long ago. Basically our old followers would know what we're talking about. If you're new, i highly suggest you search through both of our pages and find the pieces (it'll be obvious). Literally the best thing ever. Anyways this smarty pants is sooo amazing and soooo helpful and listens to everything i say up till this day. I tell her everything without fear of any btrayal. She's a little adorable hedgehog who has too much craziness for her own good. Thank you for entering this talk.

• CreativeAngel

I see you as a hedgehog dOnT cOmE aT mE

• camlily

YEET IMMA HEDGEHOG