PureHeart

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

~ I was born to end up alone ~

Sorry it took so long..

Q&A #PUREHEART: Answers!

9
And here are your answers, for those of you who have asked questions previously. Hope the answers satisfy you. I have left some questions out that I don't feel comfortable sharing on the internet, because they are kind of personal. So don't get offended if I leave some of your questions out; its just the way I feel. Hope you enjoy reading these! My apologies in advance for any spelling mistakes I may have made...

@Gray_1604
1. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Empathetic, Considerate, Imaginative. 

2. If you were famous for something, what would it be for?
Hopefully for writing a novel. It's a big dream of mine to become a writer, and even though it probably won't happen, that's what it would be if I were famous for something. Well, either that or marrying one of my celebrity crushes *snorts* Do you see that happening? Nah, me neither...

3. Fire or Ice?
Ahh, the ultimate question. You din't know how happy I was when you asked this! I reckon opposites attract; fire and ice may contradict one another, but they also work in harmony. The one I connect with the most is probably fire; it's mysterious, destructive, but beautiful. But I also feel a yearning for ice, like I need to be cooled down, or maintained when I get too stressed. I'd like to think that the person I end up with one day will balance me out the way Fire and Ice balance each other out!

4. What's the best book you've ever read?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, hands down. This book has such interesting, complexed characters that Injust love reading about. I could just go on and on about Pride and Prejudice, but I won't. Instead, I will direct you to the link of the book review I did of it! Hehhehe, I'm not going to have any followers by the end of this, am I?

5. Ever listened to the band Badflower?
No, unfortunately not. But I do, for some reason, recognise some of the band members when I looked them up. I also noticed their a rock band, which is intriguing me. I might listen to some of their songs and let you know what I think of them!

6. Whats your favourite genre of music?
I like alternative rock, rock in general, indie, teenage angst, that sort of thing. But I do like a variety of music; I have random genres on my playlist here and there. From folk to classical to mainstream pop. I like to listen to songs that speak to me, so genre ultimately doesn't matter to me at the end of the day.

@SparklingEmbers
1. Favourite animal?
Cat! I have been absolutely obsessed with cats every since I was little. So cute, cuddly, and just make my heart rejoice! I know that sounds stupid, but I don't know why I've had such a conviction with them.

2. Favourite colour?
Red and blue! Sort of links back with the fire and ice question at the top of the list. 

3. Favourite food?
Ahh, I'm glad you asked! My favourite food is chocolate; always has been, always will be. Chocolate is my salvation. When I come home from school, tired and miserable, what would lift up my spirits? The sweet, rich taste of chocolate?

4. Your favourite piece on WTW that YOU wrote?
This one is one of my favourites! Hope you enjoy!

5. Favourite Disney Movie?
How is anyone supposed to answer this! I'm assuming you're talking about animations only, because I think Marvel and other Disney-owned company's deserves a seperate category. My favourite Walk Disney movie is either Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast (the originals.) Then my favourite Disney Pixar films are Brave, Tangled, and Ratatouille.

6. Favourite Non-disney movie?
How To Train Your Dragon all the way! Probably one of the best animated movie franchise ever. If you haven't seen any of the movies, I suggest to watch them!

@Boogie With Stu
1. Do you like pizza?
Ohh yes. My favourite pizza is pepperoni, or basically any meat topping on the pizza. (Sorry if anyone is vegetarian!) Best vegetarian pizza would be with onions and red peppers, probably. 

2. What's your favourite animal?
Like I said before, my favourite animal is a cat! My second favourite animal would be a wolf. I saw wolves at the zoo at one point, and I fell in love. They are so mysterious, protective, and alert. Very interesting animals to watch.

3. Have you ever read Lord of the Rings?
That's one of the series I really want to read, better never had the chance, since other books have come and gone! I've watchted one of the films and I love the characters in them. Frodo has the same personality type as mean, and I really connect with his character. But I just generally love the concept and ideas put into this book series, and I definitely need to read it!

4. What are you best at?
Wow, that's a tricky question. I pride myself on being a good listener, and being the persin people confide in for help or to express their feelings/opinions to.

@Alix Ravyn
1. What's something you're afraid of?
Many things! Clowns, because their creepy. Bees, because I don't like flying things that go buzz. It sounds threatening! And darkness. I'm not scared of the darkness itself, but what might be hiding in the darkness; the unknown.

2. Describe yourself.
When asked to describe myself, I go straight to my myers-briggs personality type, which is INFP, which seems to be very accurate. But for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I'll keep it simple. I tend to be indecisive; when making decisions, I think of what I want, and then what other people want, which tend to clash, hence why people don't come to me for decision-making. I probably seem to be extroverted because I try and make an effort to be less awkward, but I am an introvert. Introvert doesn't typically mean shy, timid, who hates socialization. Introverts just take their energy from being by themselves. When talking to people I prefer listening than speaking; people can be so interesting once you ask the right questions. I am prone to be stressed, and to overthink things a lot.

3. Do you have any pets?
Yes! I have a dog, and his name is Eddie. He is a black, long haired chihuahua, but he's so big-boned he looks like his cross-bred, which he isn't. He is very cute and cuddly, but sits around all day, and barely moves, unkess we take him out for a walk.

4. Are you allergic to anything?
No, actually, I'm not. I mean, when I tried this face cream, my face stung and came out with a rash. But other than that, nothing.

5. Favourite scents? 
Melted Cadbury's chocolate, roast chicken, so... perfume, baked camembert.

@bride124
1. What are some of your inspiring users on Write the World?
Here's a list in no particular order! Sorry if I missed any of you out; I didn't just do a list of all my followers, I did a list of people who are memorable and have supported me on my journey on Write the World.
@rosemarywisdom
@stripedfly
@R.J.Elsewhere
@Johanna
@AbigailSauble
@Peppermint Lemonade
@paperbird
@JediKnightGirl
@Kitty.Sumire
@SomeFormOfWriting
@Oscar_Locke
@Ruthh
@RNE
@SparklingEmbers
@Budding Mae
@Christy Wisdom
@Quille
@The Bubbling Pen
@Dmoral13
@Juliana
@loveletterstosappho
@fatpanda
@weirdo
@bride124
@MimiChoudury
@Opal Drop

@sedya
1. Favourite music group/person?
Favourite band is Fall Out Boy! Please comment if you've hward of them! I also like Panic! At The Disco, and Florence + The Machine. My favourite musical person in general is Lindsey Stirling, who plays the electric violin and does absolutely beautiful songs.

2. Favourite book?
So, like I said before, my favourite book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. If I had to chose a second favourite book, it would be Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie. Such a wonderful, light-hearted, adventure book! My favourite book as a child.

3. Favourite book genre?
I love historical romance (hence why I love Jane Austen.) I enjoy reading classic books in general. I've started to get into dystopian fictions as well. I always used to reckon that the future bored me, and this futuristic stuff just wasn't for me. But there are such creative and interesting concepts out there that have really took a shine to me.

4. Favourite music genre?

@A Breath Into Silence
1. Are you a fan of hugs?
I'm an affectionate, loving person. If I feel the need to hug someone who is in need of a hug, I'll probably give it to them. But I like my own personal space too. So, I know what I'm going to say is gonna sound selfish, but, when it suits me, I am a fan of hugs.

2. Pancakes, waffles, or cereals?
Pancakes! There are so many things you can put in pancakes, as well as inside the pancakes. The limits are endless; you could go crazy!

3. What's your favourite kind of fruit?
Ahh, a healthy question. I'm a fan of bananas, but strawberries are more of my jam!
(did anybody get that pun!?)

@Samina
1. Could you please give tips to new writers.
Okay, well:
Write whenever you have the free time. Don't force yourself to write, but if the inspiration comes to you, try and capture it before it fades away.
Also, don't just write for other people, write for you. Don't just write to get likes and followers, write so you can improve and progress and be proud of what you have achieved!

@catgirl_55555
1. Favourite song?
One favourite song?! I can't narrow it down! It depends what mood I'm in, what I want to listen to... My favourite song always tends to vary.

2. Favourite movie?
I love How To Train Your Dragon, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Thor, most Marvel movies. And of course Narnia; the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Sorry I couldn't narrow it down to one.

@Pi_Pen
1. Does 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280 = awesomeness?‚Äč
It depends about your interpretation and views on life as a whole.  

@RachelMarir
1. What is one thing you look for in meeting a new person?
I think their personality. All personalities have strengths and weaknesses, which is also part of being human. I look for the way they interact with others, how they behave, and what makes them tick.

2. Pens or pencils?
It honestly depends if I'm drawing or writing. But since I am more of a writer, I am perhaps more drawn to the idea of pens.

3. Would you say your intuitive?
Yes. Since I am an INFP (the N standing for intuition) I would say so. My secondary congnitive function is Extraverted Intuition (Ne) which means to see theoretical possibilities and abstract connections in the world around them. Ne focuses on the objective, external world to find relationships and patterns between people, things, and events.

4. If you could live in any period of time, what would it be?
Victorian era, 100 percent! I know it is filled with cholera, disease, and other gross things, the Victorian era draws me in so many ways. The grandness, the fashion, the wit and etiquette of the rich people, and also how the poor people coped and worked. Very interesting time era.

5. Describe your writing in three words.
Crazy, hopeless nonsense.

6. What has been your favourite age/year of your life and why?
For some reason, 2012. I was in lower school, there was the London Olympics, and there were some really cool movies that came out that year too, like Brave, Avenger Assemble, and so on. It was just a memorable year for me.

@masonwong
1. Who is your favourite author?
Jane Austen, Gemma Malley, P. J. Murray, Charles Dickens, J. M. Barrie.

2. Who is your favourite singer?
Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy. He has the voice of an angel, though my Dad can't stand his voice! Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco, and Florence Welch from Florence + the Machine. For solo singers, I like Bruno Mars, Adele, Shawn Mendes.

3. Who is your favourite author on WTW?
Actually, I don't think I have a favourite, because there are a lot of great writers!

@Lovegood_24
1. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would it be and why?
The Great Gatsby, only because I've been recommended to read it so many times and never got the chance. I heard its good. Or I would read Jane Eyre, because I did start reading that and never finished!

@WhiteDSA
1. Out of all your published writings, which do you think is the best?
I like my pieces 'Speechless,' 'Introvert,' and 'Downpour.' You're welcome to read them if you'd like!

@-writinginhopesofsomeday-
1. Which element are you from this list: ice, fire, water, storm, metal, earth, air? 
Fire and ice, for the reasons I said earlier. (You can find the answer in one of the first questions at the top!)

@Parachutes
1. Do you prefer cats or kittens?
Kittens, because kittens are cute, cuddly and small, but they also turn into cats as well!

2. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy doing the dishes?
Probably 6. I don't actually mind doing the dishes. I mean, its not the ideal past time, but if its to help and and its only a couple of dishes, why not?

3. What is the point in running a contest like this?
Well, its not actually a contest. Its just a fun thing writers do on WTW so that the ither writers can get to know a little bit about them!

4. What draw you to WTW?
I'm a teenager who has a dream of becomming an author! I look for any oppurtunities to Write. When Write the World shone its wa threw, I was very grateful, become this website unites young writers like me and encourages them to write more! It is also a safe website, and nothing seems to be sketchy about it.

5. Do you ever feel like some of the users here are robots!
No, but I have a feeling I will do after you've mentioned that!

@Lee Fudge
1. How are you liking it on Write the World?
Very well thank you. I haven't done some of the prompts recently, because I haven't had the motivation or inspiration to come up with new ideas, so I apologise. But I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things!

@morganstearns
1. What started your writings?
Because of my personality, I have the natural inclination to write. Whether it is to put my feelings on paper, or create a new world that's ithin my control, I enjoy it!

2. What is your favourite disney movie?
I'm assuming you're talking about animations only, because I think Marvel and other Disney-owned company's deserves a seperate category. My favourite Walk Disney movie is either Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast (the originals.) Then my favourite Disney Pixar films are Brave, Tangled, and Ratatouille.

3. Have you ever watched anime? If so, what?
Glad you asked! I love Japanese things in general and really want to get into anime. It intrigues me tremendously, but I want something that isn't too inappropriate or violent, which is hard to find because most teen animes are rated 15. But recommendations are more than welcome! 

4. Favourite real animal?
Cats! Any cat, be it house cat or wild cats! I love cats!

5. Favourite mythical animal?
Great question. I know most people say unicorn, but I like the pheonix. It inspires me!

6. Favourite colour?
Red and blue!

• June 8, 2019 - 11:06am (Now Viewing)

• mason wong

I love it!!!!!

• Boogie With Stu

This is really awesome:)

• Samina

Oh wow your really inspiring and interesting author.
    (BTW even i love aladdin )
    Thank you soooooooooo much for choosing my question. It helped alot.

• bride124

Wow, I cannot believe that I inspire you. I never thought of myself in that way. Anyway, you are fairly interesting person and I am glad I contributed.

• weirdo

aww, i inspire you? thx! never considered myself an inspiring person