51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Author that inspires me on WTW by Mason Wong

2
 Authors that inspires me on write the world are

Bride124
PureHeart
TheUnkownPen
TheEmoAssasin
Boggie With Stu
KhangPhamTubeHD /KhangPhamChannel
Lovegood_24
AminahMcBina
Quille
Harlow
Weirdo
WriteCodeSleep

Those are all author on write the work that inspires me. Most of you help me with my grammar, encouraged me to keep writing and read every single of my writing and give me review or comments or like. Thank you so much for supporting me!!!!!

Especially Harlow, TheEmoAssasin, and KhangPhamTubeHD /KhangPhamChannel.  They are all my good friends, and we go to school together we are in the same classes. They help me with my writing too, also they tell me where I messed up on my writing. So, I owed a lot to them. Actually, TheEmoAssasin is the editor for my article on world war 2!!!!! So, this is the end of this list, and hope you guys have a great weekend!!!!!!!!