51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Diary entry 11 by Mason Wong

2
Dear Diary,

Today is an extraordinarily good day, and a felicitous day too, because it received my final exam score back, and I got all A's for all of the subject, so I am genuinely happy!!!!!! Also, it has been a few days into the summer break. it has been really fun for me. I hope on my report card my average for all the class will be good as well!!!!!!

Best Wishes,
Mason Wong
5/26/2019

P.S How did you guys do on your finals? Please comment down below and tell me how you did!!!

• May 26, 2019 - 9:11am (Now Viewing)

• mason wong

Ok, cool!!!!!!

• AminahMcBina

I haven't completed all my finals, yet :/ I don't have summer break till June 18th :(