lizbadiz

See that girl kneeling next to the bookshelf in the library? She's whispering the book titles to herself. That's me. Back away slowly, and then run.

Notice: Peer Review

1
I'm doing peer reviews this week, so if you want me to review your piece, comment down below and I'll review it. 
No poetry or non-fiction, please! 

• Hanan Adi

Totally unrelated comment, but I've just gotta say, I love your bio. One of the most creative yet relatable I've ever seen out there. Cheers.

• Wicked!

I'd love for you to review one of my pieces. Just choose any piece that you find interesting enough. I'll review one of yours. Thanks!

• lizbadiz

Lia-I can look at it if you want me to! I put that in there because I don't write poetry myself, so I feel somewhat unqualified to review it.

• Karen Umeora

Oof. I was going to ask you to review one of my pieces, but it's basically poetry.

• bride124

Hello! I don't want a peer review. I just love seeing this pieces because it makes me so happy to see users willing to give feedback to other writers. I find feedback so critical to writing. It can make or break a story, and with the help on one person, it can make it beautiful for everyone to read. I hope you have fun reading your pieces and good luck!