mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Script for health project by Mason Wong( Co authored by KhangPhamTubeHD /KhangPhamChannel)

1
Mason: Welcome to Mason and Khang radio station.
Mason: Hey guys today we are gonna talk about vaccines and immunizations.
Khang: Mason, what is vaccines or immunizations?
Mason: Vaccines or immunizations is a substance that helps the body to build resistance to certain diseases.
Khang: Why it is important?
Mason: It is important because it could help you to build immunity to certain diseases.
Khang: Is that mean if I receive the vaccines and I won’t get the disease.
Mason: No, that doesn’t mean that you won’t get diseases you will have a lower chance of getting the diseases, examples will be the flu.
Khang: Then why should I get the vaccine if I not gonna completely prevent me from getting the diseases?
Mason: It’s because of your chance will be lower to get the diseases, but if you did not get the vaccines, you will have a higher risk of getting the diseases or possibly dying.
Mason: This is question time if you have any question please called 470-338-2222.
The phone started to ring
Khang: Hello, This is Mason and Khang radio station what is your question?
Mrs.purnell: I have a question about why should we get a flu vaccine every year?
Mason: You could have a flu vaccine every year because the flu virus mutated every year very often, you will need to get a flu vaccine every year to lower the risk of getting the flu or else, the risk for getting the flu is higher.
Mrs.Purnell: Thank you so much for answering my question. Bye.
Mason and Khang: This is the End of today episode and sees you next week at Mason and Khang radio station.
Blooper time
The end

• May 23, 2019 - 11:25am (Now Viewing)

• mason wong

Thank you

• Lovegood_24

This is really informative while presented in an entertaining way. Great job!