Kira Robles

in this life, it's yeet or be yeeted on

Hey reader! Happy night or evening wherever you may be. I would just like to take the time to let you know that you are appreciated and loved. May my stories and literature provide a warm comforting feeling in you, letting you know that you are not alone. However hard life may seem or as frustrating as it is, we're here together for the next 80 years so let's make it a good one. :)

All From The Same Apple

Food, it's almost everywhere. Some people eat too much of it while others eat too little of it. It's a basic human necessity and where many can find some type of sanctuary and or common ground. Food connects us from all types of different people, cultures, races, and beliefs, as well as personal preferences and ideas. With food, we are able to be as creative as possible. For example, one can create a sandwich with chicken and pancakes or make a necklace from macaroni. You don't even have to speak the same language to order or eat the same foods as others. The way I see it, now a days, food is more free than speech. As our speech is very limited now, unlike food, where you can literally try to create whatever your heart desires. It brings many people together everyday and basically supplies and fuels human life. So thank you food for always being there for us, whether you're manufactured in a lab, dead, or straight out of the Earth herself, thank you for connecting us;  and making us all from the same apple.