Unnamed

bride124

Writing is a big part of me and my daily life. I want to share it with the world so I joined this website. (P.S: I like followers and to do/receive peer reviews). A INCREDIBLE PIECE: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/
114991/version/219125

Thanks for all your questions! Just enjoy!

Your Questions are Now Answered

9
Hey guys, guess what day it is! It is May 16! So hence the title Your Questions are Now Answered! If you have more questions for me, you can ask them in the comments and I will respond within 1-2 days. Anyway, let's get started (I will do it per person)!

@PUREHEART
Q-
What's your favourite subject at school and why? 
A-
 I cannot choose between social studies and science. Social studies/history always left me thinking really hard and is generally interesting while science is... science. It is here, and there, it's everywhere, you know? It just makes me feel really socially aware and active in my community. It feels like my true calling.

Q- Favourite author and why? 
A-
 I don't have one since I read a large collections of books. Some that I recommend is Sharon Draper, Jacqueline Woodson, Jason Reynolds, Chinua Achebe, Pam Munoz Ryan and- UGH! There are so much good authors!

Q- What song do you think you can identity with? What I mean is: what song do you connect with on an emotional level? 
A-
 I listen to practically everything but the only song I can think of right now is "What Now" by Rihanna. I find this song one of her more raw, emotional songs she has ever produced. Or "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield that makes me so happy! I truly advise you to check them out if you haven't!

@CUACRIAULTHY
Q-What three colors would you use to describe your personality? 
A-
 Probably red, yellow and blue/purple. 

Q- Fav breakfast food? 
A- 
Most likely pancakes. It would be waffles but I am not a huge fan of it.

Q-First thing you do when you get up in the morning? (besides get out of bed :)
A- 
I smile brightly, toss my hair in a messy bun and hop into the shower while listening to some tunes ("Singing in the Rain", "Singing in the Shower", "Umbrella", I don't know they always have a water theme!)

Q- An inspiring user on this site? 
A- 
Oh, trust me, there are dozens of inspiring users on this site but here are the chunk of the top of my head:
Cuacriaulty
Surly Wombat
Christy.Wisdom
weirdo
PureHeart
Budding Mae
BrokenSmile
Quille
asteria
Julius Caesar
Lightless
Blotted Ink with a Broken Quill
Livelovecats
rosemarywisdom
Ryder
Johanna
buddingauthor
A person
AbigailSauble
writinginhopesofsomeday
A Breath Into Silence
Dmoral13
Mason Wong
AJ- Izzy
sedya
and D.B Quaggin 
(sorry if I butcher your usernames, this is off the top of my head, oops I forgot KittyTheCheshireCat)

Q- Fav dessert or beverage?
A- 
Pop-tarts is a dessert I rarely have but love and also water is my best friend!

@KITTYTHECHESHIRECAT
Q- Favourite genre of writing?
A-
 I would have to say realistic fiction. The tenses in the story is really easy for me and the ideas for the genre flows out of me better. But if I try hard enough, in romance or fantasy, after like a month, I am proud enough of the work to publish it here.

Q- Favourite animal? 
A- 
I would have to say the bald eagle. Their eyes are so daring and intense (did you know that they can look directly at the sun?) and their demeanor is so riveting to watch! 

Q- Favourite book/series? 
A- 
Favorite books of all time so far is either "Echo" by Pam Munoz Ryan or "The Hobbit" by J.R.R Tolkien.

Q- Favourite movie/series?
A- 
I don't have one. I am more into shows, but I cannot chose one either. If I had to choose, perhaps Friends.

@JULIUS CAESAR
Q- Favourite quote of all time? 
A- "
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." - Nelson Mandela

Q- If you punch yourself and it hurts, does that mean you're strong or weak? 
A- 
Honestly, I would just think that the area you punched yourself in is a bit sensitive, but it could mean that you are weak.

Q- Is a tomato a fruit or vegetable?
A- 
I am pretty sure that a tomato is a fruit (but I see why people would think that it is a vegetable, it isn't as sweet, etc).

Q- Favourite chocolate brand? 
A-
Golly, there are so much different one! I will choose my top four: Toblerone, Cadbury, Reese's, and Hershey's.

Q- What is your dream travel destination? 
A-  Definitely Paris. The City of Lights just always seemed so marvelous!

Q- Do like memes? If so, which one is your favourite? 
A- To be honest, memes are okay, they can sometimes be a bit annoying. I have many hilarious ones that I cannot name at the moment.

Q- Fav musician? 
A- I PHYSICALLY cannot choose one. I relished ALL genres of music (name anyone and I'll like it) so this question is a universal toughie.

Q- Fav instrument? 
A- Even though I play the flute, I always found the clarinet really cool, possibly more cooler than the flute in my opinion .

Q- Are you more of a sweet tooth or a salty person? 
A- I definitely have a sweet tooth but I do like salty favors too. And when combine, it is truly epic! (Ex: caramel popcorn, Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, etc)

Q- Would you want a can of Spite or a can of Coke-cola? (yes those are deliberate) 
A-
I will choose a can of Sprite.

Q- Gum or taffy? 
A- I like taffy, but I would ultimately choose gum.

Q- Laurel or yanny? 
A-
OMG! I have watched the video like a gazillion times and I am saying yanny!

Q- MARVEL or DC? 
A- I love Marvel movies but only like the show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.S, and love D.C shows and only like the movie Suicide Squad.

Q- What's your most frequent emotion?
A-
 I am usually 70% happy and 30% annoyed.

@MASON WONG
Q-What is your favorite book and why?
A- (look above)

Q- What is your favorite subject in school and why?
A- 
(look above)

Q- Are you planning to go to college, after you graduate high school?
A- Yes, I am planning to attend college after I graduate. Education is my passion, and I choose to follow it to the very end.

@D.B QUAGINN
Q- What super power would you have?
A- Time travel seems nice to me. I am a bit of a klutz so...

@SEDYA
Q-Fave music group/person?
A- 
(look above)

Q-If you could have any Infinity Stone, which would it be?
A- The Time stone of course!

@QUILLE
Q- What prompted you to join the review-a-thon? 
A-
 The fact that I have created 49 reviews is very crazy to me! I don't know, I just thought that a reviewing-binge seemed fun!

Q- Fav color?
A-
 If I had to choose only ONE, then red.

Q- What color is your sky?
A-
Lately it has been very blue with white clouds, since it is springtime where I live.

@ASTERIA
Q-how many books have you read this year? 
A- 
I am not exactly sure, maybe twenty five to thirty.

Q- what's your favorite holiday? 
A-
Thanksgiving for sure! I love being with my family and eating our gigantic turkey!

Q- favorite meme?
A-
 (look above)

Q- do you have any passions or dreams you want to complete one day?
A-
I have always wanted to complete a marathon. My mile score is pretty good, and running for hours seems... cool!

@R|A|I|N|
Q-bucket list? 
A-
A hot dog eating contest seems awesome! 

Q-weird thing you're good at? 
A- I am strangely good on Minute to Win it! (The Oreo Challenge, Cup Challenge, etc)

Q- weird thing you're afraid of?
A-
I am scared of some large open wounds. They thoroughly creep me out!

WELL THAT IS ALL THE QUESTIONS I HAVE RECEIVED! I HOPE YOU LIKE MY ANSWERS. BYE! - bride124
P.S:I am sorry to inform that I chose to omit 3 questions due to them being severely personal. 
P.P.S: Feel free to use this idea (although it isn't really my idea) and you can use these questions too.

• tiff.any

Would you be interested in a writing contest? I am holding it. It is just a fun way to share your work with others. there will be a small "prize." If you are interested, head to my page, go to my published work, and you will see my most recent post on the contest. Have a great day. (:

• bride124

@Lee Fudge, I do. I am somewhat of a klutz and the power to travel back in time and fix my dumb klutzy-mistakes seems like a no-brainer!

• Lee Fudge

You want time travel...?

• Samina

Hi
    I know I am late but I really want to ask
    How to deal with fear of writing? Basically the fear that your writing will not be good. And how to overcome that and put your ideas into a wonderful piece.
    Kindly help regarding this.

• Dmoral13

Thank you! And tbh I was really nervous about that piece, I thought it was bad. Glad you loved it!
    And Christy Wisdom is awesome I enjoy her to, glad the shoutout helped!

• Dmoral13

OMG thanks for the aspiring writing, the fact I was one of the ones on the top of your head.....

• Samina

Hello. I am quite inspired by you. One request as in your bio please would you like to review my writings if possible. Just a kind request.

• PureHeart

Aww, great! Thanks for answering my questions; very good responses! Its nice to get to know you. And I didn't know I inspire you; that's really very sweet of you. There needs to be more lovely people like you on this earth! Thanks again

• bride124

You are welcome @asteria. Your prose stories are lovely pieces to read!

• asteria

thanks for answering my questions!! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, too :)

& also, i inspire you? like, it's so cool to be appreciated like this, thank you again & again :)

• bride124

Thank you! I appreciate your questions!

• CuaCriaulthy

Awesome answers! :DD

• weirdo

Aww, never thought I would ever truly inspire anyone :/

• bride124

A semicolon is a punctuation mark (;) indicating a pause, typically between two main clauses, that is more pronounced than that indicated by a comma.

• big dog with two tails

please answer soon im in an english exam

• big dog with two tails

whats a semi colon