51ckompxlcl. sx327 bo1 204 203 200

mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Ecological issue facing tropical rain forest ( Amazon rainforest) By Mason Wong

1
    The ecological issue that challenges Amazon rainforest is deforestation. Deforestation is when human destroying a forest. It is a concern because it is destroying  Amazon rainforest furthermore, the Amazon rainforest linked to other ecosystems which if Amazon rainforest is entirely destroyed additional ecosystems will be altered. So, it is critical that we preserve the Amazon rainforest.
    But, why human do deforestation if it will damage additional ecosystems? Human cause deforestation because to obtain a salary. This is the primary cause of human causing deforestation. But, How they receive money causing deforestation? The primary cause of deforestation is mining. Mining makes money, because when mine natural resources you could sell it and get money.  So, this is the primary cause of deforestation.

• mason wong

Thank you!!!!!!

• mrcolinredwards

Good work, very informative! We definitely need to stop cutting down trees or the planet will go caput!