mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Facts for Tropical Rain Forest by Mason Wong

0
Facts for tropical rainforest
  1. Rainforest barely covers about 2 percent of the Earth’s total surface area, but there is about 50 percent of the Earth’s plant and animal populating in the tropical rainforest.
  2. Rainforest receives large quantities of rain falls.
  3. Rainforest is all over the world, they are not just in South America. But of course, Antarctica, because it is too cold for a tropical rainforest.
  4. Rainforest help with the managing temperature around the planet, and the climate pattern as well.
  5. The Amazon rainforest is the single largest tropical rainforest in nature!!!!!!!!!
  6. 70% of the plant that is used to treat cancer are from the tropical rain forest region.
  7. Rainforest is a forest that receives a tremendous amount of annual rainfall.
  8. About one-fourth of natural medications have been found within tropical rainforests.
  9. There are over 2000 species of plants that you can discover within the tropical rainforest that could help treat cancer because they have anti-cancer capabilities.
  10. There are two species of rain forests, temperate rainforest, and tropical rainforest.