L.B. Stoltz

I was born into a family where knowledge was valued more than any money, however many of my family members did not quite make it to college. I hope to publish a book so I can pay for my college and be the first person in my family to attend college

I'm a young female author that's is trying to get my footing in the incredibly wide and wonderful world of writing. I relate to the world best with my ever-growing and changing art. I have a group of primarily visual artist, so it's hard to get attention. I only hope that my writing will be able to inspire others and make them just as happy as any painting. I wish to travel for a chunk of my life and eventually settle down.

To My First Melody

1
I find myself

Thinking of your touch

Never knowing if you are what I truly deserve, however being what I want
not even just want

NEED

no homo though

I find those words after every sentence

Every 

I love you
You're so beautiful
You are the one I want
You make me happy

No homo though

We are at a crossroads

You accepted for who you love
but not religion

I accepted for my religion
yet not the gender of the person I lay with at night

We are both from different places

You a Romanian Jewish Princess with her Whole Acting Career
and me
A Puerto Rican Witch with a Tendency to Debate the Air

I love you no matter the color of your skin, no matter how many Mama Mia references you make, and no matter how long I have to wait for you, I will

because you are my melody

and my life is pretty boring without music

This goes out to my partner, my sweet Melody. Love you bb
(no homo)
Every day I get to be with you is a day that I'm truly happier and one day little Cinta and -insert another boho name here- will be able to look back at our pictures and accomplish something as pure as what we have. 

• May 9, 2019 - 10:21am (Now Viewing)