Peer Review by Lozzy (Australia)

Food.

By: kylieinwonderland

Four letters that make every connoisseur, every chef, every home cook turn their heads. Four letters that are not just our sustenance but are the livelihood, the hobby, the passion, the literal bread and butter of the existence of so many people.

Food.

Whether a lasagna oozing with cheese and still warm from the oven, freshly picked plums with juice that runs down our chins as we take the first bite, fish and chips wrapped up in paper and taken to the beach, or a birthday cake our aunty made for us, food is more than just a four letter word, more than just nourishment for our bodies.

This is sooooo not finished yet, but just a rough start as a reminder to keep working on it. I know there's a lot I can improve on in this piece, and any feedback is, of course, appreciated.

I really liked the way that you used words that are typically related to food and almost changed the meaning of them. I can really see your creativeness in this piece.

You really show the connections between food and the world around us. I felt the admiration and passion that you have for food oozing out of each word.

I would like to know there goal of this piece. Even though it is currently a beautifully written piece, I still dont quite understand the purpose of this piece.

YES! I was hooked and loved every moment of reading it. Your introduction was highly descriptive and gave me solid visuals.

keep going! you've set up an amazing essay and i would love too see where you go from here.

the way you have space the essay is really effective and interesting. I'm so excited for the rest of this piece. You also chose really effective words that were just jaw dropping.
-Lozzy:)