mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Note to all of my followers 5 by Mason Wong

1
Hey guys, I am Mason. Can I ask you guys to give me a favor, please?  Can you guys find any website that talks about world war 2. Thank you so much, if you help me, and I will give you a shout out when my article for world war 2 is done. So, if you found any website please put it down in the comment section below. Hoep you guys have a great day!!!

Author: Mason Wong

• Lovegood_24

I'd say History.com and Brittanica are the way to go then. Hope it helps!

• mason wong

I am looking anythings that regard world war 2.

• Lovegood_24

History.com and Britannica tend to have good stuff. Is there something in particular you are looking for or just World War 2 in general? Good luck with your research!