mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Chapter 1 and 2 of The Six Kingdoms of Life on Earth and its organism By Mason Wong

0
Chapter 1 Intro
 There are six kingdoms on Earth. There are Eubacteria, Archaea, Protista, Plant, Fungi, and animals. So, they are the six kingdoms on Earth!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 Bacteria
     Bacteria is a small organism that comprises or fit in the domain eubacteria. But, there are two types of bacteria. One type of bacteria are eubacteria. Another type of bacteria is archaebacteria. They do have a lot of similarities.  For example, archaebacteria and eubacteria are both prokaryotes or without a nucleus, and they are also both unicellular organism, that means they only have one cell. But, what makes them different is the chemical composition for the cell, so they are put in different kingdoms, instead of the same kingdoms.
    The method for bacteria’s reproduction is binary fission, which is a type of asexual reproduction. Asexual reproduction only requires one parent's gene, so it would not cause genetic diversity. Which means every organism in the population will look the same. Binary fission is when a new organism is formed and breaks away from its parents, and a new organism is formed. So, they reproduce at a fast rate. For example, some bacteria could reproduce every 20 seconds!!!!!!
     Bacteria can cause diseases and some of them are harmful. For example, strep throat, bacterial infections, etc…. So, as you can see bacteria can cause diseases.