mason wong

Hey guys! I am Mason a young writer. Please like my pieces and also followed by clicking the following button, please. Please understand that my grammar is a bit off. So, if you see any mistakes you could comment to tell where I mess up.

Hope you like my writing!!!!!!!!
“Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river.”
― Lisa See
“You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it.
That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.”
― Octavia E. Butler
Democracy cannot succeed unless those who express their choice are prepared to choose wisely. The real safeguard of democracy, therefore, is education. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/franklin_d_roosevelt_402955
I am doing a Q and A!!!!!!

Summary of King Geroge : What was his Problem

0
      My main character in the book is King George, III. The book’s name is King George: What Was His Problem. This book is about the American Revolution and the rebellion that happen while he was a king.  There are multiple examples of S.T.E.A.L in this book. Those examples will be listed under this section.
      The first part of the book was about the causes of the revolution. The book listed 13 causes. Those causes are 1. kick out the French, 2. tax the colonists, 3. Hang the taxman, 4. Try, try again, 5. Refuse to pay, 6. Send in the warships, 7. Fire into a crowd, 8. Keep the tea tax, 9. Throw a tea party, 10. Pay the fiddler, 11. Stand firm, 12. Make speeches, and 13. Let blows decide.  S0, it is like the background of the book. The rising action started at step 2 where the colonists did not want to pay their taxes, and the problem builds up, and start the revolution. So, this book has the background and rising action put together. The climactic moments is when the united states and the French win the war and America get its independence. So, the problem is resolved. The falling action is basically the end of the war, where America and the French win the war. The united states get their independence and create their new constitution.
      This book is a very good book. It is a non-fiction, it is a true story about the American revolution.  If you like history I would definitely recommend this book to you, it is fun to read, and the quotes from real people who are in the revolution. So, it is true, but also fun to read. But, I would recommend it to people that are 9 years old or older, because they do have a little curse word in it. So, this is all guys and hope you have a great day!!!!!

Author: Mason Wong