Jade Sweet

Hello,
I am
A Proud Indian
A budding writer
A great fan of utopian fiction
A fan of Veronica Roth
A bookworm
A Wattpad user
A lover of nature and coffee

I will write
Until not a single word remains in my soul,
Until every story in my heart has been told,
Until every flicker of the eye has been mentioned,
And even then I will write on because writing is not just something I do but a part of
WHO I AM...

My Artemis

4
Those mesmerising hazel eyes shining like twinkling stars in the sky of olive skin. Her imperfectly perfect Cupid’s curve twitching up and down as it scrutinises me with her eyes. Her fiery glossy hair curling into notches near her round shoulders. Her rose lips turned into a scowl as she grumbles about the weather. Her pink blushing cheeks covered by her hair flowing and slapping her face which she finds irritating while I just love the look of her. The dimples that form and hug her cheeks as she smiles listening keenly to my day. The pearls like gleaming teeth chattering as the snow droplets fly by nearby. Her boots crunching the snow into pavement making them into tortillas as she says me about her day. Her threaded eyebrows meet each other as I say her my marks. But the dimples again play on her cheeks as she kisses me. Her rose and vanilla scent penetrates the walls that was formed in my heart. Her cheeriness and playfulness acidify the air as I laugh my heart out at the jokes she makes. It is times like these when I talk to My Artemis- My Mom that my day turns to a more lovely one.