Elizabeth Chancey

I am a fourteen year old imaginative writer, who spends her days with her puppy and her friends.

"And will you succeed? Yes you will, indeed (98 and 3/4 percent guarantee) Kid, You'll move mountains!"
-Dr. Seuss

The Best Feeling

1
    Hey,  I don't know how to say this.  If fact, I don't even know how to write it.  I often never feel worth loving.  I'm not especially pretty or smart.  But you've made me feel differently than anyone else in my entire life.  You look at me, and I feel loved.  It's the best feeling.  Just being your friend is the best thing in the entire world.  The knowledge that I can rely on you when times get tough is enough to pull me through to the other side.  I know that I'm not perfect, I don't even pretend to be.  But you love me despite this.  You love me like I'm the most special person on the entire planet, and dude?  I love you that way as well.  Knowing I'm your friend is the most incredible feeling in the world.  Knowing that you love me is the best feeling.  When I walk into a room, look for you, and realize that you're already staring at me....  that is the best feeling in the world.  In short, bro, you're the best friend a girl could ever even want.  
Love,

Me