Idr login default user 35 2x

creativejuices09

Just your average dreamer
living an average life...
averagely....
:D

Anybody can play lol

ONE SENTENCE STORY!!!! ANYONE CAN PLAY!!!

6
So here are the rules: Only type one sentence each. Each sentence adds up. Try to make your sentence make sense with the story.

Here's the first line.

It was a dark and stormy night, and the twins were all alone.

Type your sentence in the comments, lol this is for fun :)

• May 6, 2019 - 10:42am (Now Viewing)

• Lovegood_24

John glanced around the tent quickly and nervously to make sure no one but the twins could hear him.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

Laila frowned. "What do you mean?"

• Calling4Rain

After completely ignoring John's question, they excitedly showed him their drawings; John froze and asked, "h-how did you know about... them?"

• Boogie With Stu

"Hey did you guys no the food's burning" said John who had just walked in the tent sniffing the smoky air.

• Lovegood_24

She woke up grinning, shook her twin brother, Lucas, awake, and they began to draw the creatures which seemed to leap off the paper.

• pencils.and.paper.roses

That night Laila dreamed of creatures that danced in the rain, creatures that swam in the cloudy skies.

• Boogie With Stu

They had been in the tent a long time, waiting for their older brother John to come back from the woods, the rain beat hard, finally John came back, they had a late dinner and went to bed.

• Christy Wisdom

Even as the thunder crashed and the rain fell like waterfalls from the heavens, the children were dancing with the wind and laughing with the patter of raindrops; it was as if the darkened skies were their equivalent to a sunny day.