RavensInkWrites

United States Minor Outlying Islands

-she/they ???
-bisexual, but like who knows really
-i love stars, bugs, and sad films. one day, i hope to see the aurora borealis :)
-please dont point out that i dont use capitalization in my writing. i know.

I don't have much to say, but others do so have some nice quotes:
"Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground" -Teddy Roosevelt
"If one dream should fall apart and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again" -Flavia Weedn
"Everything that exists is born for no reason, carries on living through weakness, and dies by accident" -John-Paul Sartre
"There is no great genius without a touch of madness" -Aristotle
"Write drunk; edit sober." -Ernest Hemingway

i want to be amazing

2
A letter to my sad self:

If I grow up I want to be amazing. I want to be the type of person who fills a wagon full of miscellaneous wild flowers and visits a cemetery to leave one on every headstone. I want to be the type of person who can pay for the movie tickets of the person ahead of me and the Starbucks for the person behind me in line.
I want to be confident in my body, to wear clothes the don’t cover every inch of skin. I want to be able to pull off floral and fishnets, lace and combat boots. I want to lace flowers in my hair and wear shimmery makeup, and smile like I’m in love.
I want to be brave. i want to do daring things like random road trips and skydiving. I want to be spontaneous enough to go on late night trips to the beach with friends, and dance in fields of flowers with the girl I love.
I want to be in love. I want to be confident enough to flirt with pretty girls and ask them out on dates, even ignore the hateful glares of passerby’s. I want to one day have wedding; maybe wear a suit, maybe wear a dress. I want to make a family feel as loved as I want to be.
I want to succeed. I want to grow up to create something. I want to write, direct, draw, and maybe act a little. I want people to think of me and know I was good at things, because I am.
I want to stay alive for the small things. I want to be able to tell everyone who asks that I’m okay without lying. I want to start a garden full of so many flowers it’s basically a book on botany. I want to see my favorite bands live.

I want to grow up. I want to see everyone around me grow and learn and be happy. I want to die old and say I did good. I know I can.
I was in a dark spot a little while ago and I wrote this which really helped me out of it. I thought I might as well share it. it's not edited or anything so if there is errors please forgive me.

1