Peer Review by NathanPENG (United States)

[Please Help Me Decide The Title, I'm thinking: (Abortion Retortion), (Parental Rights Bites), (Action Contraction), but if you have something in mind please let me know]

By: ZackvGCL

One of the most decisive issues in society today is whether or not abortions should be permitted in the united states. Some are “Pro-Life”, which means they are against abortions, usually for the reason that it is morally wrong to end a life. Others can be “Pro-Choice”, which means they think the mother should be able to choose whether or not to have an abortion, because it is their child, and they are the ones that need to give birth to it.

While there are many other opinions, the mother should be able to make the choice until the fetus is 3 months old, because that is when it’s heart starts beating. Once it’s heart starts beating, it would be uncivilized to end it’s life, and that is more than enough time for the parents to decide whether or not they want to have a baby. Addressing cases of rape, unprotected sex, ineffective sex protection, or other situations that could result in an unwanted or unintended pregnancy, the three months allows a long enough period for them to have a socially civil abortion.

This is a compromise between pro choice and pro life, because, while it is morally wrong to prematurely end the life of a human when they have done nothing to deserve it, there are many scenarios that should allow the mother to be able to choose whether or not they want to have the baby. By allowing a period before the fetus reaches a milestone in development in which the mother can choose whether or not to have an abortion, both these opinions are somewhat recognized.

This compromise is the best possible choice, because it expresses both main views on the issue, effectively satisfying everybody. The fetus is not yet old enough to have complex thoughts or a beating heart, so those who want to have abortions may have them before the fetus has reached a key point in being considered something morally disgusting to kill.

Work Cited:
http://sks.sirs.com/cgi-bin/hst-sub-display?id=SPSWB-0-6106&res=Y&lnk=Y&keyno=0000000037&leadiss=Y&auth_checked=Y

Great title choices, good hook sentence.

The author supports a compromise on the issue of abortion by proposing an abortion period of 3 months.

There's kind of a logical, objective tone that helps persuade the reader.

Some areas are lacking explanation. For example, why is it "uncivilized to end it's life" once the heart stops beating?

Pretty good structure, paragraphs 3 and 4 are a little repetitive.

Good job

Action Contraction is the funniest.