Harlow

A human that does stuff with words among other humans who do other stuff with words

DEEP THOUGHT WINNERS: Zalma and MarSan!!

I just wanted to ask the questions I don’t usually get to ask because they’re “strange” or “inappropriate.” I hope you enjoy and answer honestly!

Not so Small Talk

3
Person: “Hi, how are you?” 
Person: “Lovely weather we’re having, isn’t it?”
Me: “I doubt you care, but I’m fine and no the weather sucks. It’s been raining for a month, idiot.”
Hi, I’m Harlow. I hate small talk mostly because I’m awkward and don’t like unnecessary noise. To be frank to all those who’ve tried small talk with me, I don’t hate you, per se, but let’s be honest. Do you REALLY care about how I am? Or my opinion on the WEATHER? You just needed filler because you didn’t have the guts to ask the hard hitting questions. I’m here to ask those questions on your behalf, though these aren’t probably the questions you would ask. Comment your answers and like if you agree.
  • What’s your favorite pasta? Linguini
  • Do you like rain? Yes. a thousand times yes. 
  • What is your greatest fear? I’m my greatest fear
  • How are you really? I am tired and hungry and feeling a little lonely 
  • Cats or dogs? Both are great to me, but if I have to choose, I’d choose cats. 
Comment your answers and like if you agree :-)

• April 27, 2019 - 9:12am (Now Viewing)

• asteria

(p.s. imma comment on one of your reviews of my work, & please check that out, too)

• asteria

woah, dude, so sorry i didn't see this earlier!! thanks for responding. pretty much nobody responds when i comment :)

just listened to "4am" by girl in red, & rELATABLE. i'd love to get some song recommendations from you! i've never heard otterpops called bomb pops, that's new & i like it.

hmm... biggest rolemodel? that's hard, but i do really respect & adore this singer, Daughter. she's got a beautifully haunting voice & she sings about some deep stuff. "youth" and "smother" are some of my favorites of Daughter's

• Gray_1604

What’s your favorite pasta? Spaghetti!
    Do you like rain? Yes, when possible I will stand in the rain and not give a crap that I’m getting utterly soaked
    What is your greatest fear? People looking through the crack between my windowsill and the bottom of my curtains...also clowns. I get really paranoid over both...
    How are you really? Crazy and unpredictable
    Cats or dogs? Dogs all day!

• Harlow

And about questions for you? I was gonna ask for your email to get to know a fellow writer, but that’s inappropriate. Who’s your biggest role model? Seemed like a better question

• Harlow

Holy crap. I love me some lasagna but linguini is more sentimental for me. Personally, the song that I really means the most to me right now is 4am by girl in red. It reminds of this girl that I like. And also, I’m going to start calling them otterpops now. That’s wild. I used to call them bomb pops.

• asteria

favorite pasta - lasagnaaaa
    rain - absolutely. my heart & soul
    greatest fear - that the people who say they care, really don't (irrational, but the truth)
    how am i really? - exhausted, but kinda okay & content right now
    cats or dogs - um cats. always cats

questions for you:
    what's one of the songs that means the most to you, right now? home by Gabrielle Aplin
    do you call them otterpops or popsicles? otterpops for me

do you have any more questions? i love answering stuff & talking to other writers, so :)

• Harlow

Thanks for answering and to answer your question the most important thing in the world to me is music. I wrote a piece about it on here actually, called Lifeline. I need music to get through little parts of my day, so it’s definitely really important.

• Juliana

Spaghetti
    Yes!....but only if I’m warm inside
    My surface level greatest fear would probably be drowning or suffocation of some type. But if we’re being a little more deep, it would be something more psychological like going crazy.
    I’m actually doing pretty dang well.
    I like both, but I would prefer to own a cat.

Can I ask you a question? What is the number one, most important thing in the entire world for you?