Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

a fear of 0

PROMPT: 0-9

5
0 is the people who love her. 0 is her life, her deepest hate, her greatest fear. for 0 is a hole that she can't fill by herself, and she's terrified that 0 could be forever. 

1 is who she has in this world, signifying herself. she is 1 who takes care of herself, the 1 who teaches herself, and the 1 who is aware of herself. this is because as far as she can tell, nobody else knows she even exists.

2 is an ache in her heart, her painful longing for something she will never have and never know. parents.

3 is the rooms in her tiny apartment. they are lonely and mostly empty. all she has is the bare essentials, nothing more. 3 are devoid of the life and laughter that should be present; instead, they are empty of all but a quiet desperation. 

4 is the number of the other biggest holes in her heart. they would have been filled by her grandparents, if she ever knew them.

5 is the group of friends she slowly gained. 5 turned the embers of her failing hope into a stuttering flame. the 5 must be careful, for they hold her heart in the palms of their hands, and could easily crush it with a single squeeze. (she is so used to wearing her heart on her sleeve that she had no trouble giving it away, yet there's always a slight fear within her that they will shatter her once they have the chance.)

6 is the tens of memories she has from before, when 0 was her life and 1 was all she had in this world. it's the number of wounds that will never heal. but the 5 sooth the wounds, and make her feel better. she can almost forget that loneliness that plagued her. (of course, it will never truly be erased from her memory, but the good will soon outweigh the bad). 

7 is the months gone by since she found people who she could care for and they'd return the favor. these 7 months have been the best of her life, by far.

8 is the years since she got married, and now she has many more friends, and solitude is merely an aftertaste of a bitter time in her life. her husband is one of the original 5, and it only took her until the end of college to realize she loved him.

9 is the family she has now. she loves them very dearly, and wouldn't give them up for the world. she knows that she will never have to fear 0 ever again, and she is glad. 

• Christy Wisdom

Thank you!

• _________

XD I just finished reviewing this! Then I see that you republished it! :DD The review's not very long, but I'll try to do the rest better :)